Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i did the quests 1 and 2, on 2 characters, which i'm sure have done all the quests in ds, but i did't get the 3rd one on any of them... weird...
    You did the scorpion thingie?

I think it opens up a repeatable from Yaqub-Har with leaving crystal in Ankh-Ausar's tent - do you have that one?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 30th October 2016 at 14:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    You did the scorpion thingie?

I think it opens up a repeatable from Yaqub-Har with leaving crystal in Ankh-Ausar's tent - do you have that one?
    i just noticed that after "origin of species", yaqub-har gives another quest, "the descent of serpent man", which points to coils. i'll do it as soon as i get a group for it.

and, of course i have the repeatable from him.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i just noticed that after "origin of species", yaqub-har gives another quest, "the descent of serpent man", which points to coils. i'll do it as soon as i get a group for it.

and, of course i have the repeatable from him.
    This is the long quest - finish it and it will open up new dialogue with Alanza, which will give you a ring for reward.

I just got the "Descent..." for my BS which didn't finish Coils yet and my guildie (hi Astad!) got the quest without finishing Sepulcher or Coils - so it's not consistent among different chars...

Several people have trouble getting the quests even if they follow all this information, so maybe there's some other weird requirement or maybe it bugs on specific combinations - no idea.

The quests it there though, so good luck all
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 30th October 2016 at 20:48.

This is the long quest - finish it and it will open up new dialogue with Alanza, which will give you a ring for reward.

I just got the "Descend" for my BS which didn't finish Coils yet and my guildie (hi Astad!) got the quest without finishing Sepulcher or Coils - so it's not consistent among different chars...

Several people have trouble getting the quests even if they follow all this information, so maybe there's some other weird requirement or maybe it bugs on specific combinations - no idea.

The quests it there though, so good luck all
    Any idea how much is shareable? There are many questlines you can skip right to the end by getting the last quest shared from someone. Hope that is the case. I did all those quests once and I'm not looking forward to doing them all again on other toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Any idea how much is shareable? There are many questlines you can skip right to the end by getting the last quest shared from someone. Hope that is the case. I did all those quests once and I'm not looking forward to doing them all again on other toons.
    "Descent..." is shareable, but didn't see anyone actually getting it - says they don't have prereqs done.

I just noticed that doing quests for Harika (Nomad Camp) opens up some new stuff from Yaqub-Har even for players fresh in DS. It's the questline with pages
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 30th October 2016 at 20:48.

it's not new, it sends you kill the 1st boss in sepulcher at the end.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    it's not new, it sends you kill the 1st boss in sepulcher at the end.
    Yes, this one is not new, but I'm trying to figure out the prereqs for the new ones. There's either a lot of them or the quest is simply bugging out.

So far some people were able to get it earlier (without completing Coils or Sepulcher), some need to go the full way (complete all dungeons and all quests tied to them).

The quest to kill the first boss in Sepulcher of the Wyrm is no prereq. The first Slithering Chaos quest offered by Alanza definitely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    The quest to kill the first boss in Sepulcher of the Wyrm is no prereq. The first Slithering Chaos quest offered by Alanza definitely is.
    What about Coils? My PoM had to finish it to get "Origin of the Species" from Alanza, my BS got it without ever going to Coils.

My ToS is fresh in DS and I'm trying to figure out what's the minimal requirement.

What about Coils?
    No idea. I have three completed quests in Coils.