Thread: Solstice quests

Default Solstice quests

Funcom, honestly, you did a good job at last unlocked the Silver Atrium allowing those who had not had the opportunity at the time to do that quest.
    Now it is time that you have deleted the events of the solstices (midsummer and midwinter) Is not got time to unlock the quest and leave us permanently so as to allow everyone to enjoy them?
    Victory or Death

Are there more than the 3 quests in the Silver Atrium?

As far as the Midwinter quest; I stumbled on it last month and completed the first 2 of the series, figured on having to wait until it formally opens to do the group finish.

I think having seasonal events running all year around would actually make them harder to complete (as I've seen not being able to get a group up for the midwinter one). Also it gives you something to look forward to for those 'holidays'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Are there more than the 3 quests in the Silver Atrium?

As far as the Midwinter quest; I stumbled on it last month and completed the first 2 of the series, figured on having to wait until it formally opens to do the group finish.

I think having seasonal events running all year around would actually make them harder to complete (as I've seen not being able to get a group up for the midwinter one). Also it gives you something to look forward to for those 'holidays'.
    you have difficulty finding people because few people have the quest and without the quest you can not enter the event.
    If you organize the group for the summer solstice, for example, I would go with you, but without this I can not join you.
    Anycase maybe i remember wrong but ... I think it is so long that the Funcom inactive annual events such as the summer solstice and the winter solstice so that's why this request in this post.
    Victory or Death