Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old player returning: Game still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by shadofury View Post
    hey everyone, of all the MMO's I played this is the one I loved the most with all it's lack of content on release. I want to come back, but is there really enough people to call it an MMO?

It's a lot to download so a straight answer would really help me out a lot.

Regards

-Garret
    Welcome back old guildie😊
    Many of us left to crom😯 we play minigames/premades and open world pvp when the event week is 😉
    Your welcome too join us ☺
    Good too see you!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Many of us left to crom
    This makes me sad
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    This makes me sad
    Yea i rly can understand that=/ i have many chars left on fury so il be on time to time☺ many others has chars there aswel😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Crom yes. Fury no.

Fury looks like it's fading to me. Few new players, some hangers-on who only PvP. Reminds me of Rage server about 1.5 years ago, but Rage effectively died one year ago. So Fury is questionable. Maybe new content. My favorite AoC PvP was the Underhalls from level 15 to 25. I would keep characters at that level just to level up on PvP a bit. But Funcom removed that. They need to re-create that type of PvP for level 80 somehow. Cap gear to PvP level 5 or something so anyone could join in.

The biggest flaw in AoC is that Funcom split PvE gear into PvP gear. It killed PvP in the end. May 2008 player, Cimmeria PvP-RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Crom yes. Fury no.
    You dont even play on Fury or youd know better. Fury is fine if youre a player like me who doesnt care for the pve content of this game. If you are looking to do pve content or stand around hemi waiting for minis then Crum is indeed the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    You dont even play on Fury or youd know better. Fury is fine if youre a player like me who doesnt care for the pve content of this game. If you are looking to do pve content or stand around hemi waiting for minis then Crum is indeed the place to be.
    Some people like to enjoy both parts of the game, you know? and crom has them, but yeah, no people hiding in the bushes waiting for you to be low on HP to kill you...
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    no people hiding in the bushes waiting for you to be low on HP to kill you...
    Lame!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12