Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help on a bear shaman build

Default Need help on a bear shaman build

hey everyone I'm looking for a good bear shaman build that focus for dungeons and raids as a dps and buffing also so far I'm around level 20-25 on my Shaman and thank for your time and help.

https://goo.gl/SiwvnS
    that's my suggestion for final spec. you might want to go with hide feats for leveling but bs is too op to that. :P

Endurance of the Bear vs Balance of Nature - Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    looks like every bs i know is using this spec, with those 2 points as the only variation...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Endurance of the Bear=375/750/1125/1500/1950 health regen per minute for the bear only.

Balance of Nature= 6-12 Energy, 1320 Stam per minute per rank, assuming Blood Flow is cast every ten seconds, for team.

I like Balance myself. Keeps my mages spellweaving, my rogues and soldiers attacking, and everyone sprinting.

Endurance might be good for a bear who only expects to solo most of the time or to have grabasstic allies.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Endurance of the Bear=375/750/1125/1500/1950 health regen per minute for the bear only.

Balance of Nature= 6-12 Energy, 1320 Stam per minute per rank, assuming Blood Flow is cast every ten seconds, for team.

I like Balance myself. Keeps my mages spellweaving, my rogues and soldiers attacking, and everyone sprinting.

Endurance might be good for a bear who only expects to solo most of the time or to have grabasstic allies.
    I was counting on someone to defend Endurance

I always take Balance, tanks usually expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    looks like every bs i know is using this spec, with those 2 points as the only variation...
    There are not so much good options.... :-( I tried a lot of specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post

I like Balance, too. I would miss the stamina when I play a tank and I never felt like I need more health reg in pve with my bear.
    There are a few situation in the higher raid tiers where the energy reg is needed. ;-)

You can try to find your own build: there are even options with the General tree!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    You can try to find your own build: there are even options with the General tree!
    of course, you can fill the general tree, or play naked, or even forget about combos and use only white hits...

but, in pve, if you want to perform decently, that's basically the only spec. which is a bit sad, because some variation would be nice...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast