Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lag and the patcher is stuck in downloading patch information

Default Lag and the patcher is stuck in downloading patch information

Hello,

as per few minutes ago i lagged in game. After exiting application and try to reload after making a speed test on my internet connection to be sure that its not my line but the patcher stays at "Downloading patcher information" is there any issue with server?

Thank you
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

I'm having the same problem. I just tried to log on and its stuck at the "downloading patch information"

It's usually the firewall... at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    It's usually the firewall... at least for me.
    indeed, but i was already in game. If it was the firewall then I wouldn't been able to play. However i did have 2 days ago the windows 10 anniversary update.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

The "downloading patch information" stuck is solved if you go to the directory of the game and delete the file patcher.log

That didn't work for me at all, tommygr. It got fixed by itself after 5 minutes. My guess is the authentication server was down.

Default Happening to my gf.. I'm posting on her behalf

This is happening to my gf as well. She also tried to create a forum account so that she could post about the problem. She says that she is not able to create a forum account because that has been disabled. Was creating forum accounts disabled (maybe due to the recent hack?) or is she also having another separate issue?
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    This is happening to my gf as well. She also tried to create a forum account so that she could post about the problem. She says that she is not able to create a forum account because that has been disabled. Was creating forum accounts disabled (maybe due to the recent hack?) or is she also having another separate issue?
    Hello Hrulfr. The creating of accounts are disabled for the hack there is the option to create within the aoc account from https://register.ageofconan.com/account

at least this is how i did it since my forum account was within the ones that got hacked.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

I just repaired broken data and it was fine.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I just repaired broken data and it was fine.
    I did the same and it worked also for me, then while in mini same thing happened again. So repairing broken data fixes this temporarily.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast