Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guardians, we are missing our DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Except guardian is the worst pvp class atm.
    I Lived to hear that aswell, now I can rest in peace forever....
    IVORY TOWER

I dunno about premades but in pug minis they are def one of the strongest, i can run around in frenzy 24/7 nobody focuses tanks. Already i counterweight fatality clothies from 80% hp. Maybe rephrace it to "my guard is......."
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

PvP guard is kinda like a gimp version of zerker barb. Little speedbuff and mediocre damage, but at least it has the best melee reach.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I dunno about premades but in pug minis they are def one of the strongest, i can run around in frenzy 24/7 nobody focuses tanks. Already i counterweight fatality clothies from 80% hp. Maybe rephrace it to "my guard is......."
    Lol ok man.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Sinix is THE guardian btw and by that i meen, he is the one i would place my bet on vs ANNY other guard out there😉 he is THE guardian i would choose to be in my team, cus hes THE guardian😉 so if he coments annything regarding guard, he IS legit!!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

It sounds crazy and yet I agree. Even though you'll get some shocking CW crits that's not good enough or reliable in any way. Yes in pugs you can prey on some baddies but that's not even true of every game, you can easily lose kills to mediocre teammates. It's a very simple class though, mechanics wise, so giving it straight out better damage could easily make it super OP again.
    Last edited by kalston; 15th October 2016 at 21:17.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It sounds crazy and yet I agree. Even though you'll get some shocking CW crits that's not good enough or reliable in any way. Yes in pugs you can prey on some baddies but that's not even true of every game, you can easily lose kills to mediocre teammates. It's a very simple class though, mechanics wise, so giving it straight out better damage could easily make it super OP again.

And all I said was that if they would increase pole damage, to the degree that its viable timewise against the fastest arena farming classes, it would be OP in pvp, which I still think is obvious.

To be honest I havent been pvping for a long while, so Im talking only from past experience, might have changed drasticly but when I played pvp in pugs actively, Guards were unstoppable.
    Last edited by magnum92; 15th October 2016 at 22:45.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Worst class in pvp. lol. What a disappointing thread
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

I think guards are fine in pvp, however the dmg feels totally random, sometimes my counterweight can in frenzy do around 5-7k dmg on clothie while other times it only does 1-2k.

The range between the high and low dmg on polearm might be the thing that needs fixing?
    Last edited by Tyyr; 16th October 2016 at 06:38.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

think tyyr is onto something

most classes, have some reliable damage output, but when guard roll bad with the crazy pole dmgrange, reckoning isn't gonna cut it?

speedbuff shouldn't be passive and so "weak". if it was a toggle (with penalty), or a cooldown instead could make it more interesting. Like, the guardian taking off some of the plate armor to run faster

I think the formations(if thats the name, I forgot) etc. too should have had more use. You can swap with some of them to some effect currently, but lets be real, you won't notice much difference if you keep it on CC resists...

Sad how the funcom team had terrible insight into how to revamp/fix their classes when they had the chance.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 16th October 2016 at 10:56.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast