Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guardians, we are missing our DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    If i'm see 65% we should have that 65%.. So, question is " Why we see something like that" ? It's still bugged for me, is mistake in showing us the damage. Anyway, thanks.
    But it does NOT say 65%. You are adding numbers that you shouldn't be adding.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Default dps

Isn´t the very low damage on guardian the biggest weakness of the class?

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    Isn´t the very low damage on guardian the biggest weakness of the class?
    It would be, but compared the other two soldiers are doing absurdly high damage and have much better survivability (in pvp) than the guard. In this sense, the low damage is pretty unfair, because the guard's survivability is also the lowest/worst of any soldiers. If aggro might have some effect in pvp, then it would be different.

Default dps

Think even pvp many groups,raids will prefer DT or conq to tank as they do way better damage so the fights is shorter and you have better chance not to do mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    Think even pvp many groups,raids will prefer DT or conq to tank as they do way better damage so the fights is shorter and you have better chance not to do mistakes.
    What are you talking about? Which raidforce are stacking Dts and conqs to avoid guards low dps?

Thing is, I think guardians ability to aggrolock bosses/adds/trash from second one, makes up for the lack of dps they have themselfes, since that makes the whole raid able to go nuts from the start, and they also got rly nice dpsbuffs.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    What are you talking about? Which raidforce are stacking Dts and conqs to avoid guards low dps?

Thing is, I think guardians ability to aggrolock bosses/adds/trash from second one, makes up for the lack of dps they have themselfes, since that makes the whole raid able to go nuts from the start, and they also got rly nice dpsbuffs.
    For raids, the Guardian is an invaluable class. Without a good Guardian it is just not the same.

Tuning up the damage a Guard can do when soloing or not tanking would be preferable though so it attracts more players to use the class. I like tanking on my Guard but not playing it since it takes 10x longer time to kill anything on it than other classes. For example, I could never imagine to do arena farm on Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    For raids, the Guardian is an invaluable class. Without a good Guardian it is just not the same.

Tuning up the damage a Guard can do when soloing or not tanking would be preferable though so it attracts more players to use the class. I like tanking on my Guard but not playing it since it takes 10x longer time to kill anything on it than other classes. For example, I could never imagine to do arena farm on Guard.
    I don't think guardian in pole/frenzy for solo pve is so so bad if you already wear crit gear and potions. Of course it will never reach the dps of a DT but on the other hand you also have pure dps and rogue classes (alo pve ranger ^^) with less versatility that won't too, funcom favors in mysterious ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I could never imagine to do arena farm on Guard.
    I couldn't say it better. After dying a couple of times to the Risen Guardians and killing them another couple of times, almost getting kicked due to timer, I gave up on my guard for the arena.

I guess polearm combos could use more damage. I don't think it would make pole guard OP in PvE since it doesn't have the survivability s&s guard has.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    I couldn't say it better. After dying a couple of times to the Risen Guardians and killing them another couple of times, almost getting kicked due to timer, I gave up on my guard for the arena.

I guess polearm combos could use more damage. I don't think it would make pole guard OP in PvE since it doesn't have the survivability s&s guard has.
    It would make it op in pvp
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    It would make it op in pvp
    Except guardian is the worst pvp class atm.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast