Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UI Customization. program.

Default UI Customization. program.

Good night, now I installed UI program to changes in the game, and after the game did not work. I know I did something wrong, I searched the Internet, researched, and found that the program here in the forum has version 2.1, found a 2.4 a 3.1, a 3.2 and others. I was lost which to install, I think the program messed up my whole game, I did not know is to install it. Sorry for my English, do not speak and do not understand, I am using a translator. In the forum of the clip here where I saw the program to download, shows the UI. version 2.1 and the tutorial to install, shows the compressed folder as 3.2 I install, and as I mentioned above, I downloaded two different files. I'm downloading the game from 2 pm ..... and missing 1 hour to the end. Now I saw that after unzipped, will go to a folder inside game ..... and there will initiate a file to install the mods. I'm afraid that something wrong again, and have to download the game all over again ................... but I am here asking for a simple tutorial or someone me explain because I already have the program handed folder DATA, GUI, AoC folder and AoC.exe file, correct?
    thank you

1 - Download a custom UI. Do nothing with the .zip file.
    2 - Download THIS AoC UI installer and install it. Run it as administrator. Once opened, select the correct paths (1 for the game directory, and 1 for the .zip of the custom UI you downloaded), choose the options you like and then click on "install". Done.

If you are not using StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, then you can now play the game.
    If you are using StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, then, after you have done steps 1 and 2, go to Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc/ and run "aoc.exe" as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated". Now you can play.

Do not download the game again. If you messed up, go to your game directory, and delete "customized" file. If you were trying to install StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, make sure you run "aoc.exe" as admin and get a popup saying "deactivated". Then you should be able to play the game without any trouble and to install another UI.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    1 - Download a custom UI. Do nothing with the .zip file.
    2 - Download THIS AoC UI installer and install it. Run it as administrator. Once opened, select the correct paths (1 for the game directory, and 1 for the .zip of the custom UI you downloaded), choose the options you like and then click on "install". Done.

If you are not using StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, then you can now play the game.
    If you are using StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, then, after you have done steps 1 and 2, go to Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc/ and run "aoc.exe" as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated". Now you can play.

Do not download the game again. If you messed up, go to your game directory, and delete "customized" file. If you were trying to install StrangeUI or CorruptionUI or DefaultUI enhanced, make sure you run "aoc.exe" as admin and get a popup saying "deactivated". Then you should be able to play the game without any trouble and to install another UI.

I downloaded this program exactly to put the map that we've a ball on the right of the game, down the center that it saw a prinscreen here in the forum
    In depart maps, I do not know if I put the map correctly, clicked on the left and right is it?
    The map of the game want you to stay in the center ..... below along with combos bars and the red arrows ..... understand?
    if you can show me a screenshot ......

It was exactly this program I used. already installed it, just not yet installed, I clicked on AoC.exe file yet, because I'm downloading the game is almost over ...

Where do you come from ? I think it would be easier if someone who speaks your langage could help.

What UI do you want to install ?

Where do you come from ? I think it would be easier if someone who speaks your langage could help.

What UI do you want to install ?

It'm using translator, I installed the UI.
    It is inside a folder called
    DATE. and I've seen the tutorial .... installing.
    I'm posting here, if something wrong with the installation, I have to uninstall the UI ........ because this part I did not understand. Only this ............... play the game in Spanish to try to understand a little the game, which could be translated into Portuguese.

The translator does not translate, it confuses. English or American, do not really understand.

LOL . LOL. LOL.

when I use the translator I understand perfectly
    Last edited by thelordwagner; 25th September 2016 at 00:36.

How to uninstall:
    I will enter the game now and see how it was, the main is the map you want is in the center below, and see if it is this way
    If not, try to take a snapshot and put you in a bit ...... if you have it right
    Thank you so much

I got uninstalling

thank....you

Default Program UI. ....

Good night , I installed the UI program, and it worked, pulled out a print screen .... how can see the map is up ........ I saw tutorials that the map is below between the red arrows, how do I map it on get down?
    and how to change the options now in the UI program?
    thank you

http://prnt.sc/cm0df1

I want so say

https://corpserun.files.wordpress.co...3/furious1.jpg

As you can see the map is at the center of the bars that's what I like will get if small or medium has no problem
    Last edited by thelordwagner; 25th September 2016 at 02:33.

Strange UI has no option to have the minimap center below.

I advise you to download this UI and choose one of the "king" options: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlunjusyx6...ng-UI.zip?dl=0

Strange UI has no option to have the minimap center below.

I advise you to download this UI and choose one of the "king" options: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlunjusyx6...ng-UI.zip?dl=0

So was there that gave problem when installed previously, and the game gave the error 55 or something like that ..... he did not think the game executable ..... How do I uninstall the UI realized ...... where clicking the AoC ..... he takes the settings, I went to another, and installed .... it within the DATA folder .... Aoc the folder that is installed UI .....
    This Plag and King, is another mod .... UI ?
    completely delete the folder GUI, or Aoc folder?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast