Thread: Arena need a change!

Default Arena need a change!

The way the arena currently works is not good for pvpers or pveers. We have to wait for a long time, watching people fight this mobs, before we can duel. And if a player that isnt that good would lose against a mob the better players(mostly pvpers) will laugh at him/her.

Because of the long waittime most pvpers has given up on the arena. This makes it even harder to get a duel. You may path or walk all the way to the arena only to find that as usual there is no pvp going on.

Solution:
    -Separate pvp and pve into two different instances.
    -Lower the amount of players before opening a new instance.

Pls take this into consideration. Right now its alot more waiting than there is fighting, which make it boring and there is rarely any pvp duels at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    The way the arena currently works is not good for pvpers or pveers. We have to wait for a long time, watching people fight this mobs, before we can duel. And if a player that isnt that good would lose against a mob the better players(mostly pvpers) will laugh at him/her.

Because of the long waittime most pvpers has given up on the arena. This makes it even harder to get a duel. You may path or walk all the way to the arena only to find that as usual there is no pvp going on.

Solution:

Pls take this into consideration. Right now its alot more waiting than there is fighting, which make it boring and there is rarely any pvp duels at all.
    look at updates dates.....nothing new will come untill Christmas and it will be one dungeon maybe nothing more 2017 I guess one or two pve content pacthes maybe
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    look at updates dates.....nothing new will come untill Christmas and it will be one dungeon maybe nothing more 2017 I guess one or two pve content pacthes maybe
    Why is that even relevant? If i find something ingame that i dont like i post it on the forum so we can descuss it. I know that funcom is ****. I know that they dont want to do **** for the players in aoc, and still we pay them... But i cant let that stop me from discussing things that could have been alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post

Solution:

those are actually nice solutions there is no reason to use the same instance,
    tournament modes would be nice too
    meh...