Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Raid Finder on Fury

Default No Raid Finder on Fury

Maybe some of you on Fury have gotten a Raid Finder quest, but I have never a Raid out of it. I have been logging into Raid Finder as soon as I log into AoC on Fury and nothing ever happens, even when I am on for 4 or 5 hours doing other things. It doesn't bode well for Fury since a lot of players will switch servers. Raid Finder is actually a lot of fun.

strange since Fury is healthy populated I heard
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Until evening, fury is completely dead. And in the evening there are pretty much only minis going on.
    On topic though, i heard a rumor that RF happened in a weekend, but that's pretty much it.

Fury is a pvp server, if you desire pve then you should play on Crom.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    some if not most of the people want to play both, in that case yeah, go to crom and let fury rot in their own black & white mentallity, lol
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    some if not most of the people want to play both, in that case yeah, go to crom and let fury rot in their own black & white mentallity, lol
    exactly
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    The best pvp is on Fury. this is known. you have nothing but minigames on Crom. Minis are good and all but world pvp is and always will be supreme and glorious fun to be had!

Fury is for those who do not desire "both" we desire pvp only. I hope I cleared up the matter for those who are confused about our server dynamic.

@ Op , as I stated if you wish to do raids and pve you really should be playing on Crom. You will find little to no raiding on Fury. You may occasionally find group content but raiding is practically unheard of these days. This is good , We do not desire to raid here. It is boring.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 17th September 2016 at 01:26.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Go raid Crom kids. Don't worry about Fury...

I have done RF on fury once, but that was at the release of raid finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Then Fury will die like Rage. Who would play minis all day? Only a handful of people on planet earth apparently.

Raid Finder is more fun than the WB, faster, chance to get better stuff. Stuff good enough to PvP with without grinding for years to get to PvP level 10. Doesn't that sound interesting? At the very least you would get to PvP level 10 faster with T4 gear and T6 rings, it's better than PvP level 6 at any rate and you could get it at PvP level 0. Oh well, you think about it.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 27th September 2016 at 22:44.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast