Thread: WB Achievement not updating

Default WB Achievement not updating

This is at least the 3rd time this has happened to me, but the first time that I've noticed it while while the WB that was affecting it was active. The achievement for killing the WB will not update. It is character specific not account. I've killed the WB on my conq 3x's now and the achievement will not register. I've tried petitioning but it goes unanswered. Has anyone had this happened, and if so, were you able to resolve it and how? Seems pretty stupid I'll have to wait a year to complete the Vanquisher Accomplishment on yet another toon.

The only thing even remotely close to this that I've seen is that if you complete the quest then go back and kill wb again in the same month it will give you the task again but not update with a kill. Though this is how it should work and isn't a bug.

I would assume that if you get 12 kills but don't go back and turn the quest in, perhaps not noticing, then nothing at all would happen on any subsequent kills.

Did you get your Portent Relic for this boss? If so try checking with the Chronicler, sometimes achieves "hang" but get up-dated by visiting the Chronicler.

Yes, I did try the Chronicler. A bunch of quests updated but unfortunately not the WB. I'm actually not sure if I received the portent relic for the kill, (It's not a toon that I really care about relic's on). It was the 12th kill for the quest. I turned it in and got a 2nd cape. I have a new portent quest with obviously no update on a subsequent kill, but I'm fully aware that's by design and not concerned about that. I just want the darn accomplishment fixed since it would be another year before the boss comes around again.

I really doubt I'm the only one experiencing this. I'm guessing it has affected other people too and they just haven't noticed it yet. I only happen to notice it because 11 of my 12 toons should have been completing their Vanquisher Accomplishment this month and I had 3 of them come up short supposedly missing a boss in month's past. I was skeptical of that in itself since I'm pretty diligent about keeping a list each month and getting each toon at least 1 kill. I went through the toons seeing which boss they were missing and when I got to my conq I noticed the WB it was missing was the Lurker despite having a Slayer of the Lurker buff presently on the toon!

I put a petition in and killed the Lurker a 2nd time, nothing. Went to the Chronicler, nothing. Killed some random stuff and killed the Lurker a 3rd and 4th time. Nothing...

Petition thus far has gone unanswered. I guess that's my only hope at this point or it looks like I'm waiting another year. :/
    Last edited by Direwolfe; 8th September 2016 at 17:20.

Try the email Dire: I've had it help with in game things before if you can't get a petition answered

•For help with account issues, technical issues with the game client, general support questions, or general feedback, please go to http://help.funcom.com/. From there, enter your email address, select an issue category, and enter a detailed description of the problem requiring assistance before clicking "Submit."

This happened to me some months ago. I had completed the quest to kill the 12 but didnt hand it in before killing next months wb. So quest didnt update and neither did the achievement.

I had kind of the opposite issue on my Pom when the world boss first appeared in game. At some point I noticed my Pom was one month/boss ahead of all my other toons and I got the cloak one month before anyone else on the server. Everyone else was on 11 bosses when I had done 12. Must have been a bug but I got a huge amount of tells asking how I managed to get it when they'd all done 11 bosses when I posted it in global.
    Last edited by Jota180; 8th September 2016 at 23:05.

GM fixed it for me and did not require me to kill it again.