Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse Bindings

Default Coming back for the new server; also have an Orbweaver and Naga

Okay...I can barely remember my old keybindings...I have a ton of toons. Would love to use the mouse for movement(ie maybe bind RMB for move and use the Orbweaver for my 5 directional attacks/sprint/jump, and the 12 buttons for my special attacks/etc. Any ideas in that direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Threemoons View Post
    Okay...I can barely remember my old keybindings...I have a ton of toons. Would love to use the mouse for movement(ie maybe bind RMB for move and use the Orbweaver for my 5 directional attacks/sprint/jump, and the 12 buttons for my special attacks/etc. Any ideas in that direction?
    If you keep both right and left mouse button pressed your character will move forward. As far as I know it's not possible to change the movement in the game to rmb or such, unless you remap rmb to another action in your mouse software. Changing it in the mouse software might have unwanted side effects outside of the game.

I would recommend going with keeping both right and left if you want mouse movement.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

What Fass said and you just slide the mouse side to side to change direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12