Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [-maniacs-]

No im not my orginal ganko char was born in 2008 on Aqua rp pvp server this new nab, sadly im not this other ganko been asked this alot must of been a good ganker
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    sounds like wannabe one
    Nah im no wannabe

Edit by Anzu: Don't start the flame war.
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th September 2016 at 05:47.

Who do you want to gank on a dead server and even more important, how do you want to find guild members on a dead server?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Who do you want to gank on a dead server and even more important, how do you want to find guild members on a dead server?
    It's not dead bro, Welcome to Fury Maniacs. Good to see world pvp kept alive. even if these boys from crom don't consider what you do pvp. What do they know? They're on crom! HAHAHAHA
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    It's not dead bro, Welcome to Fury Maniacs. Good to see world pvp kept alive. even if these boys from crom don't consider what you do pvp. What do they know? They're on crom! HAHAHAHA
    we will talk about this later.....I am sure then only one who are laughing will be crom boys.
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    we will talk about this later.....I am sure then only one who are laughing will be crom boys.
    No I think most of the negative is from boo boys who log fury but there main on crom, Edit by Anzu: No. If u want to farm NPCs for pretty stuff go crom, if you want blood gore an action packed fun go fury. Yes it may have quite times but in one hour of fury world pvp beats 30 hours crom NPC tickling or killing same boss for thousand times for a new item. Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th September 2016 at 16:25.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    You now log on! We don't want members but if others wish to Gank contact us. If it dead server plenty of players stop being a boo too girl. World PvP every day from white sands to 80s zones
    Last edited by Gankosarus; 7th September 2016 at 10:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Gankosarus View Post
    No im not my orginal ganko char was born in 2008 on Aqua rp pvp server this new nab, sadly im not this other ganko been asked this alot must of been a good ganker
    funny, the guy they re talking about is from Aquilonia as well. From the guild destrictption, I tought it could be me him...its pretty similar to ZENIX...also Ganko/Vaeta (or wth was the name of his female sin) was more creative in case of guild names.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    ...also Ganko/Vaeta (or wth was the name of his female sin) was more creative in case of guild names.
    I can attest to that.

It's good to know we have started getting our desired effect thanks for all the kind words for our small gank guild 😊
    Lots off attention that's great gank ya all later

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast