Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limit raid finder to once a week!

Add atlantean shards to multi-dungeon quests and normal raids and also add a quest for completing forgotten city,Isle of iron Statues and Deadman's hand unchained versions,maybe even the breach rewarding a decent number weekly ,then leave it as it is with no cd ."Fair" for everyone ,hell yeah.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 4th September 2016 at 07:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If you don't like it, don't do it.
    in fact i don't.
    the problem is that so many people are just mindlessly farming it, and are not available to do anything else...

to be honest, funcom should have copied the raid finder from swtor, where it just helps to fill the raid, gives a small buff to the players and an extra quest; but other than that, it's just a normal storymode operation, with a normal weekly lockout.

the version of raidfinder we have in aoc is just crap.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Just leave it alone...it took me til tonight to get 14 alts done and two extras, so its not like its easily farmed at night time US PST.

If you don't like it, don't do it. I found out new things for t6 raids for characters that I don't get to take there on real t6 raids, so its all good for me.
    As i said, i do raid finder once a week. Because i think its okai. However when you can do it an unlimited amount of times on one char each day, there isnt enough people up to do the more uncommon dungeons. Its hard enough to fill the common dumgeon runs like mona, kk, or vile. At night time its not even garanteed you will fill a 6 man no matter what.

Why is that bad? Because farming rf is boring. When it takes long time to gather a group thats also boring. When a game is boring people stop playing. When (even more) people stop playing its getting harder to gather groups. Repeat. Dead.

Most sixmans require experience, AAs, etc. We have brand new characters going to rf, a mix of US and EU people doing rf, people who can't figure out miasma vs blood draw for all the fish in the sea.

Do you really think you'd take them on a t4 raid or sixman when you get someone with a lvl 80 bear using lvl 20 and 30 gear in an upper t4 rf (true story: I gave the player 10 gold to go buy something less embarrassing). Or need to ask for heals on the pom boss? Or two tanks for the guard boss and get ignored?

Will I be farming the rf? I'll be watching for other raids, did a t4 zodiac/emp last night and got the dragon tear my pom needed for the last t4 weapon (using it now) so I don't need to take her anymore. The drop rate for t4 relics and such really isn't that great (better than wb though for decent things) so I likely wont get aggressive on the rf today or tomorrow. UNLESS nothing else is popping. And I don't need t1/t2 or even t3 for the most part anymore. I don't care about khitai gear for my alts, have the gear I need on my better alts/semimains. So you won't be seeing me doing sixmans anyway. The only ones I might be interested in would be the unchaineds for pet or rare box quest drops.

Khitai runs are old now too, I see more unchaineds popping. I'd rather have t4 gear than khitai anyway. My pom has most of the t4 stuff and half of the armor for t5, so I'd like to get some t5 relics and get that rune but you aren't going to see that many t5 pugs, let alone successful ones.

I would place a bet that the rf and wb increase the number of people playing though. Without new content that's something the game needs.

Still think that the dragon tears/rares should just drop from the purple box though. And I will be farming the 3.5 rf til I get the slug pet for my bear.

I agree with the one day CD to raid finder for getting blue boxes that have a chance of Atlantean Shards and Simple Relic IV. There's plenty people who will sit in RF all day long. The only issue I cans see to limiting RF to once per day is it may be more difficult making a raid at certain points of the day or week.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Add atlantean shards to multi-dungeon quests and normal raids and also add a quest for completing forgotten city,Isle of iron Statues and Deadman's hand unchained versions,maybe even the breach rewarding a decent number weekly ,then leave it as it is with no cd ."Fair" for everyone ,hell yeah.
    This.

I won't be playing this garbage game until they implement that change.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    This.

I won't be playing this garbage game until they implement that change.
    This. Abusing the veterans like this seem to have effect, lot of friends stopped playing last weeks.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12