Thread: Hide other players dots/debuffs/etc on enemy

Default Hide other players dots/debuffs/etc on enemy

Is there anyway for someone to create a script/command to hide the dots and debuffs on an enemy but your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    Is there anyway for someone to create a script/command to hide the dots and debuffs on an enemy but your own?
    it might be possible with a custom UI by editing CharPortraitRight.xml and fiddling with the view flags. I don't know what the correct flag would be.

I don't recommend doing it either because if a mob already has the debuff at the correct amount, then it would be a waste to apply your own debuff unless it was about to go off cooldown, which you would only be able to see by seeing everyones (which is what it is already by default).

If you wanted to apply something based on your own cooldowns then I'd recommend using CombatMonitor (in the signature below) instead to monitor your own cooldown timings.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    I don't recommend doing it either because if a mob already has the debuff at the correct amount, then it would be a waste to apply your own debuff unless it was about to go off cooldown, which you would only be able to see by seeing everyones (which is what it is already by default).
    Well, when I'm fighting a raid boss that has 50+ debuffs on it, all swapping order, and I'm watching the target of target, plus castbars, plus maybe the health bars of other players if I'm on a healer, there's no way I can pick out the one debuff someone else may have just used so I don't waste mine. Removing other players' debuffs would mean I could see a lot more of what was going on and a lot less clutter, so yes I often wish I could set things up to only see my debuffs... best would be to be able to toggle them on or off like particle effects for the times you do want the full monty, but such is life in AoC.