Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server Update: September 1, 2016

Default Server Update: September 1, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The servers will come down for a Hotfix on September 1, at 18:00 GMT/ 14:00 PM EDT/ 11:00 AM PDT. (check this link to see when this is in your timezone). The downtime is estimated to take 2 hours.
    Care to the elaborate why are you canceling scheduled EU raids with just 1 hour notice?
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

was about to ask about that as well : Are you aware of most European guild raids time ?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Funcom

We're addressing an issue with the Raid Finder (not the same one that's cropped up recently in the 5.0 feedback thread, but a different issue) as well as a few extra under-the-hood fixes. Thanks for your patience!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

i meant that unless it's really game breaking bugs (and the only one i encountered is not the one fixed), it could have wait tomorrow and not annoy all european raiders :/
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

You must be bloody joking?? hotfix during primetime, wtf... if something needs fixing that bad, try fix some annoying shite from 08 like castbars moving causing you to delete chatboxes and other idiot tricks to get it working again.. baaah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    i meant that unless it's really game breaking bugs (and the only one i encountered is not the one fixed), it could have wait tomorrow and not annoy all european raiders :/
    They dont give a damn about EU players, but at least they used to be decent enough to give a heads up in advance so you could make another plans. Today is just another example that if you thought it cant get any worse, they will go out of their way to surprise you.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    We had identified an underlying issue unrelated to the RF that warranted the decision to bring the servers down a second time today. Don't get me wrong; we certainly don't intend to mess with our friends in the EU and their raid schedule, and we apologize for the interruption this may cause!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

It's somewhat poor judgement that decides serious raids get inconvenienced so you can fix a joke raid.

Andy! I will rename You Andy Bandit ;P and You must give me all the Gold in Aoc for this silly decision.
    Dont tell me You could not take it down in the early AM US time/Late lunch time EU when least people play

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Andy! I will rename You Andy Bandit ;P and You must give me all the Gold in Aoc for this silly decision.
    Dont tell me You could not take it down in the early AM US time/Late lunch time EU when least people play
    There would be no people around to apply the hotfix at that hour.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast