Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove vote to retreat button from RF, Pl0x

Default Remove vote to retreat button from RF, Pl0x

As title suggests. do something for it.. There's people who try hard to explain things to new players and new players who try to learn the ropes (as they say..) but why on earth there's a TROLL button called "vote to retreat?" And there's still option to troll as staying afk at entrance. If people don't want to wipe with rest of us n00bs, then why don't they just leave raid? And if that 30minutes coward debuff is too much, then just remove it ( i don't think anyone will bother to troll other raidfinders by waiting 30-60 minutes to get in raid, then leave and repeat it.. makes no sense).

Or just implement vote kick. In TSW you can votekick anyone, anywhere... even in PvP matches. You'll get kicked very quickly if you AFK or troll.

Retreat is useful when you have players who either troll, pull boss repeatedly too soon, have a lot of afkers...it takes 12 people to agree to leave raid to end it without the cowards buff.

Still need a raid kick option.

yeah, but people could just **** off from raid without ruining instance for others if they are too elite to watch 2 wipes at arbanus (after wasting 2hours to get there), thus would be reasonable to remove both of them, vote to retreat and elitist debuff for leaving raid. Having 1 or 2 afkers is small issue but when people with language barriers start to vote retreat is .. edited by someone..

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Retreat is useful when you have players who either troll, pull boss repeatedly too soon, have a lot of afkers...it takes 12 people to agree to leave raid to end it without the cowards buff.

Still need a raid kick option.
    so i can raid kick anyone I want to yeeeeee

pls funcom no raid kick option so i can be afk on RF and pls no retreat delete I like to spam it
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    so i can raid kick anyone I want to yeeeeee

pls funcom no raid kick option so i can be afk on RF and pls no retreat delete I like to spam it
    This pretty much sums it up for average rf grinder. Can you please add atlantean shards to normal raids so we can stop mingling with trash?

Yes remove it, it don't really helps anybody. Who doesn't like the raid he is in, can just leave and let the others finish it.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Should remain. In fact, need more options to boot people. Should be a vote to kick someone also.

Vote to retreat is the only option when a couple losers hang out afk hoping you'll clear it and they'll get free loot.

There's also raids like one I was in yesterday. 5 wipes on all 3 bosses before we won. Same idiots get miasma and are too stupid to run out. Same idiots get blood draw and heal the boss over and over. That's not a matter of learning. When miasma with its obvious green cloud around your toon wiping the raid repeatedly doesn't teach someone to get away from the group, there's no learning going to take place. Either that moron is too stupid to learn any mechanic whatsoever, or more likely, they're trolling the raid and don't care what happens. In either case, it's reasonable that a person have the vote to retreat so they don't get the half hour lockout. It's not reasonable to have to stay in raid and waste 2 hours on the easiest content in game.

that's exactly what told. Remove elitist buff for leaving along with vote to retreat. Those that deliberately troll can be count with one hand but those that doesn't know what they click "YES" on are too many (must be shitloads of "Miasmas" in their pc's if they surf on pomsites)

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    As title suggests. do something for it.. There's people who try hard to explain things to new players and new players who try to learn the ropes (as they say..) but why on earth there's a TROLL button called "vote to retreat?" And there's still option to troll as staying afk at entrance. If people don't want to wipe with rest of us n00bs, then why don't they just leave raid? And if that 30minutes coward debuff is too much, then just remove it ( i don't think anyone will bother to troll other raidfinders by waiting 30-60 minutes to get in raid, then leave and repeat it.. makes no sense).
    I think there should be a vote to kick option. I understand that theoretically anyone can get to be a raidleader in RF, so make it a 12-15 man vote. If those people vote to kick the person, then he is removed from the raid.
    My concern is the growing trend of afkers, people that join the raid but stay at the entrance and have no intention of participating. People like that Nocny whatsit, the BS. I've seen him do it 4 times.
    The concerning part is that some go afk and even joke about it, as if they're proud that the others have to do all the work and they still get the rewards when the bosses are killed.
    I don't want it to become a trend, but I see more and more of it happening. They stay at the entrance and ignore all tell messages sent to them.
    So if there was a 2 group or even 3 group concensus, and all those people voted to kick that person, this trend would rapidly stop.

Jonnymedic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast