Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T6 Palace of Cetriss strats

it is spreading further and further as the boss is buried for longer time. the aoe can indeed reach other bosses if you are not fast enough.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

ideally you want to sink all 3 bosses within seconds of the first being sunk. Most guilds will choose to sink Brittle Back first so this tends to go from right to left.

If you've got amazing dps then less or no co-ordination is needed to monitor all 3 bosses health at the same time, but the risk of getting caught in swirling sands should some of your dps be (s)lacking increases greatly.

There is no visual effect to show the size of swirling sands, but I think Funcom should add one.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 16th November 2016 at 03:55.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Default MUAHAHA i found them too late Awesome awesome thanks for this..

Glad you have taken this steps.. Not everyone has 6 days a week to be in t5- t6 to learned tactics that easy as others that eighter done it in test-live servers which is how must Guilds do it so fast. no because they automatically knew starts in 1 min they had advantage Period so teaches them U are not born knowing strats to games IN YA FACE.. this thread has been fused in my soul MUAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    Glad you have taken this steps.. Not everyone has 6 days a week to be in t5- t6 to learned tactics that easy as others that eighter done it in test-live servers which is how must Guilds do it so fast. no because they automatically knew starts in 1 min they had advantage Period so teaches them U are not born knowing strats to games IN YA FACE.. this thread has been fused in my soul MUAHAHAHAHA
    The oldies maby remeber a post with a maiking helemet and hi resolution, I made it and now i make nada becouse i lost the abision to make 3D, thou im not lost but that whas maby my epic going and what i see is not going fort, you may say conan world is pretty byt i say not as there is more in the open. but face it there enginer cant bost it and thir progger arent up to it, no you ask why i say so becouse FC has made a nother game called Anrachy Online and they have't blody understand the basics of big worlds. for example they said Shadowlands wasnt to be grind, but they made it the biggest grind fest in europan history,

Post to FC
    Don't be selfice, lissen to the conunitu !
    IVORY TOWER

Hmm, I don't recall us ever raiding 6 days a week in progression, we spent 8 hrs per week during progression.

As for Testlive, we spent maybe 3 hrs total, and with 18 people, just enough time to learn some boss spells, mechanics, etc before we all died, you know, stuff you can learn in a few minutes by actually going into T6.

One does not simply know raids in yu face becoz lonf tine no polygon
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I even used the Klingon translator and I'm still confused.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123