Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If they have to tailor an encounter to the lowest level imaginable so that anyone can do it, what's the point? They should just make the rings purchasable with K6 rares and forget it.

Who wants to waste time on something so easy that anyone can do it no matter how pitiful their toon is? What's the point? Freaking stupid in my opinion to make these walkover easy. Should just have a museum mode where people can walk through the instance and watch dream sequences of what the fight should look like, then give them the legendary rings at the exit as a souvenir.
    1000 K6 rares is fine. Sign me up for that and delete raid finder from game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    1000 K6 rares is fine. Sign me up for that and delete raid finder from game.
    omg the global spam for palace/mona will go up 10x lol.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Raid finder isn't about doing t6 raids with pugs. Its about showing new players and casual players/guilds what t6 is really like. Doing t6 is 'routine' if you have a dedicated raid force that knows the fights and has practiced progression on them, but even then things can happen and the raid wipes (redline funcom?).

I think this raid is too hard. Its either going to have 2 to 3 hours to complete or just have no one going to them. I got one down the first night after 1.5 to 2 hours (for just two bosses where you can get the whole thing done in 2.5 hours or less) and last night I dropped out due to bedtime concerns after 1 hour of three wipes with a five stack raid on first boss set. Plus pvp in raid chat which was not much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Well, last night I was in a raid who could not even dps zelandra and finally the plant down quick enough before enrage, with the X5 buff that is...

So I don't know what more can be done because we did not have afk'ers, everyone was at least trying to do something but that wasn't enough.

I think it's safe to say that there are quite a few people playing AOC who must like it for some sort of reason, but they really have no clue about their class and they don't intend to improve.

Sad because if there are enough of them then Funcom will most likely nerf the game even more.

Ps. Ethram Fal's gonna be Gud...(Unless nerfed to a RF Zodiac level)
    Ugh yea that run was such a pain. That's me Kabaena btw. I'm still in a state of shock I think lol.
    I only play like once a week anyway to check out what they did with the different bosses out of pure curiosity. But I did not expect something this bad, especially not with 5 stacks.
    Last edited by kalston; 17th August 2016 at 20:22.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

i don't mind the raid to be difficult...
    what i hate is the mentallity of the people

"hello all, lets get x5 fail buff or we don't play"

really? instead of trying to learn something usefull, to actually play the game is intended in an actual nerfed raid?
    i like this kind of content but seriosly, people is plain stupid...

i would love to see the rf as a 12man raid, with a day of CD per character, and it should never start without a dedicated leader, someone who actually marked the "sign as leader" option....
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    i don't mind the raid to be difficult...
    what i hate is the mentallity of the people

"hello all, lets get x5 fail buff or we don't play"

really? instead of trying to learn something usefull, to actually play the game is intended in an actual nerfed raid?
    i like this kind of content but seriosly, people is plain stupid...

i would love to see the rf as a 12man raid, with a day of CD per character, and it should never start without a dedicated leader, someone who actually marked the "sign as leader" option....
    If I could go with my guild and a dedicated 24 man raiding team, then I'd be fine with a difficult raid finder. But...you are going to get put into a raid with 23 other people (possible to do a group but that's still 18 other people) who might be raiding with green and blue inappropriate gear or be new characters just bought lvl 80s or obscure alts...and casual players who don't do any raiding and who don't know how to follow the info in raid chat or from a 'raid leader'.

Its the only way to get the shards. And I might have a raid where I'm the only one who has been through the encounter (having done all of t6). I am not going to raid lead anything, let alone a t6 raid. I'd rather farm quillins with my teeth. Its a personal thing.

I left last night and I have sat through four hour fail yakmar t1 raids on wiccana. But sitting for an hour for three wipes is beyond my level of patience for a pug no rules raid.

"play the game as intended")))
    beginning to be a bit weary of all these ppl from "elite" guilds. you know what? you are not "elite".
    rf is intended to get ppl together for fun not to learn something.
    if it intended to teach ppl, then a mechanic shall been retained, nerfed hp and dmg for mobs and bosses and no loot. main loot is knowledge in this case.
    so you are free to not join rf and go on with farming yr t5 and t6 with narrow circle of limited people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    beginning to be a bit weary of all these ppl from "elite" guilds. you know what? you are not "elite".
    if it intended to teach ppl, then a mechanic shall been retained, nerfed hp and dmg for mobs and bosses and no loot. main loot is knowledge in this case.
    so you are free to not join rf and go on with farming yr t5 and t6 with narrow circle of limited people.
    Pretty sure that 75% of these "elite" guilds wouldn´t join any RF when there would be an alternative to receive shards! Since RF is absolute no fun for serious raiders (being forced to xplain stuff every raid, checking human acting in negative way via Chat and playing = NO FUN)

The whole Idea behind that RF is counterproductive when u see that all kind of Players get thrown into one raid (Xpd ones, Noobs, Ignorants and so on) and its everytime needed that some players taking care, givin advices etc. even when these Players just wanna sign up and just wanna play and nothing else...

For Myself i hate that RF more and more, the acting of the Players when there is no one who wants to lead is so epic fail also when there is someone who takes care u get Edit by Anzu: People all the time which ignore advices, assignments etc. as a serious raider who likes teamplay and stuff u can´t enjoy RF that´s for sure because RF is mostly no teamplay since ppl have priorities like getting free loot ala Worldboss!!!

Biggest Mystery is: how is that possible that ppl are complaining about nerfed mechanics and Edit by Anzu: Rallying Call V Buff... Really wtf is wrong with u? imagine u are more forced to teach Players, more forced to hope to get Players that listen, more forced to get Players with time... RF would be close to be impossible most of the time... The more Edit by Anzu: Rookiefriendly the Edit by Anzu: Thing is, the faster u can pass that Edit by Anzu: Thing the better it is, only Point which is really sad is the fact u get one or maybe the best item ingame via RF biggest fail since WB Cloak, but i guess after Edit by Anzu: Lowering ur own tolerance lvl to Zero for joinin so many rf´s dealing with humanEdit by Anzu: People it still can feel like a fair reward...

Add an alternative to farmin shards like many Players suggested and everything will be fine... imagine weekly quests on Raidtiers, imagine weekly quests on Dungeon Runs mmmhmmm serious teamplay needed with right playerbase thats fun and thats something from what the whole community can benefit since AoC is a Teamgame and not that Edit by Anzu: Activity we get all the time via WB or RF!!!

Amen!
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2016 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    Pretty sure that 75% of these "elite" guilds wouldn´t join any RF when there would be an alternative to receive shards! Since RF is absolute no fun for serious raiders (being forced to xplain stuff every raid, checking human acting in negative way via Chat and playing = NO FUN)

The whole Idea behind that RF is counterproductive when u see that all kind of Players get thrown into one raid (Xpd ones, Noobs, Ignorants and so on) and its everytime needed that some players taking care, givin advices etc. even when these Players just wanna sign up and just wanna play and nothing else...

For Myself i hate that RF more and more, the acting of the Players when there is no one who wants to lead is so epic fail also when there is someone who takes care u get Edit by Anzu: People all the time which ignore advices, assignments etc. as a serious raider who likes teamplay and stuff u can´t enjoy RF that´s for sure because RF is mostly no teamplay since ppl have priorities like getting free loot ala Worldboss!!!

Biggest Mystery is: how is that possible that ppl are complaining about nerfed mechanics and Edit by Anzu: Rallying Call V Buff... Really wtf is wrong with u? imagine u are more forced to teach Players, more forced to hope to get Players that listen, more forced to get Players with time... RF would be close to be impossible most of the time... The more Edit by Anzu: Rookiefriendly the Edit by Anzu: Thing is, the faster u can pass that Edit by Anzu: Thing the better it is, only Point which is really sad is the fact u get one or maybe the best item ingame via RF biggest fail since WB Cloak, but i guess after Edit by Anzu: Lowering ur own tolerance lvl to Zero for joinin so many rf´s dealing with humanEdit by Anzu: People it still can feel like a fair reward...

Add an alternative to farmin shards like many Players suggested and everything will be fine... imagine weekly quests on Raidtiers, imagine weekly quests on Dungeon Runs mmmhmmm serious teamplay needed with right playerbase thats fun and thats something from what the whole community can benefit since AoC is a Teamgame and not that Edit by Anzu: Activity we get all the time via WB or RF!!!

Amen!
    /signed

I don´t play RF anymore. I spend my time for better things. Not playing with AFK-, ignorant, Noobs and WB-Players.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2016 at 12:15.
    We didn´t post any loot. We slay only Gods
    Once a Ronin, always a Ronin.
    Ronin - a Guild with players around the world

i prefer rf content to be difficult mainly to prevent farming for hours and hours for pathetic t4 tears drops, as teaches mainly new people absolutely nothing while empowers them with gear they dont know absolutely nothing how to benefit from it.
    a good example is t6 rf since there is a chance some players ****ing learn something about movement,placement.

not to mention of course that harder rf content gives space to regular game activity since well as i said farming is a no go.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast