Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Might as well start everybody with a 4 stack of the wipe buff since the going strat is to wipe on purpose to get the buff before people even really try.

wipe on purpose is not very smart, becouse after you get buff, need wipe again and again till ppl will do what need to be done. droped a few runs becous no one at left wall to spawn tornadoes or ppl dps wrong boss or just only 4 tanks and 2 of them was "not rdy"))))

Well, last night I was in a raid who could not even dps zelandra and finally the plant down quick enough before enrage, with the X5 buff that is...

So I don't know what more can be done because we did not have afk'ers, everyone was at least trying to do something but that wasn't enough.

I think it's safe to say that there are quite a few people playing AOC who must like it for some sort of reason, but they really have no clue about their class and they don't intend to improve.

Sad because if there are enough of them then Funcom will most likely nerf the game even more.

Ps. Ethram Fal's gonna be Gud...(Unless nerfed to a RF Zodiac level)
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

something's not right when people start to wipe on purpose or not doing their best until it's 5stacks. Maybe it's good time to remove rallying call so people at least try?

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    something's not right when people start to wipe on purpose or not doing their best until it's 5stacks. Maybe it's good time to remove rallying call so people at least try?
    Yeah maybe. At least the fail train I was in last night had several people who wanted us to wipe until we got x5 stack. Funny **** when it turned out that x5 wasn't enough to save the day
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    yes, bad, very bad ppl around and lazy too) i don`t remember any wipe on purpose at t3 lower and upper, t3.5 and t4, also i don`t remember such behavior last week at t6. so it`s most likely a lvl of difficulty, not tuned and not tested.
    since there is no announcement about restart yet, such behavior will continue(

I got into a rf last night: the raid was already at 5 stacks. The big issue was that it took an hour to do three pulls...and the best pull was down to 27 or so. I finally dropped the raid since I have to work. I don't know if they ever finished it or not.

I was in 2 raids so far, 4 and 5 wipes on cows, 1 and 2 wipes on Zelandra, both took cca 2 hours.

I would say the main problem with cows is their hp and mitigation, its balanced for raids full t5/t6 equipped ppl, but obviously in RF, half of the raid is half-blue or has worthless rags like T1 or T2, accessories with no hp etc. So it takes ages before you can bring it down, even if you focus just one at the time. Not to mention stuff like sandstorm or stonespear can still easily wipe the raid at any point, because only minority of ppl knows how they work and they still do a ton of dmg.

Zelandra is fine atm, but its gonna be unkillable in the end of the week, because at least from my experience by that time its gonna be one full melee raid after another...
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

If they have to tailor an encounter to the lowest level imaginable so that anyone can do it, what's the point? They should just make the rings purchasable with K6 rares and forget it.

Who wants to waste time on something so easy that anyone can do it no matter how pitiful their toon is? What's the point? Freaking stupid in my opinion to make these walkover easy. Should just have a museum mode where people can walk through the instance and watch dream sequences of what the fight should look like, then give them the legendary rings at the exit as a souvenir.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If they have to tailor an encounter to the lowest level imaginable so that anyone can do it, what's the point? They should just make the rings purchasable with K6 rares and forget it.

Who wants to waste time on something so easy that anyone can do it no matter how pitiful their toon is? What's the point? Freaking stupid in my opinion to make these walkover easy. Should just have a museum mode where people can walk through the instance and watch dream sequences of what the fight should look like, then give them the legendary rings at the exit as a souvenir.
    well they nerfed t3 and t4 into the ground.. t3.5 was pretty nerfed also. so FC set the standard that the encounters would be for helmet wearing bus riders..

T6 RF is on par with T3 pre whacks almost.. so if the goal of RF is to make them all about the same.. T6 RF needs to be whacked really hard...
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard