Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    FC hammer crits Raid Finder for 16 million nerf damage.
    Well, guess I'll do raid finder on my other 11 toons this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    Maybe u r shocked now but I was leading 90% of all RF I´ve joined so far, trying to explain stuff over and over, not by wish more by duty since a huge amount of Players joins RF with WB Menthality and for some reason I don´t like it to wait 10min untill someone else feels responsible to get things started but this also the reason why I hate RF. U will be forced to deal with Ignorants and Afker´s that kind of Players that u wanna avoid in every other activities ingame! Same Story in Minigames! So If u wanna call that behaviour Arrogant, then sign up as RL leading that Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed. raids and try to keep friendly or motivated, I guarantee u will change ur mind pretty soon!

If u blame 2-3 Guilds for being able to clear Endcontent then u should ask urself if it´s their fault or not the fault of the ones which refuse to improve and learn things! Fact is: Everyone has same chances and opportunities to get things done and AoC is keeping up the Endcontent "noobunfriendly" since release!

Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed.
    Players with same interests and ambitions finding their place ingame there is nothing wrong about that Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed.

U made my Day
    i`m shocked that someone who hate rf is leading 90%))) also i shocked that this someone doing this from 2 or 3 acc. at same time, becouse most times its 2 or 3 ppl that explaining strat.
    only players i try to avoid is ninja looters. no such problem in rf becouse everyone get box.
    i don`t blame them for being able to clear top raids. i blame them for their behavior in game and their unwillingness to help the community.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    the proof about barb tanking if anyone think I exaggerate

500 and 600 of damage is a ridiculous damage, lower the regeneration of the stance Blood x15 + care, especially when you consider that they have inflicted to a character who is wearing light armor, Also the damage of the thorns is greatly nerfed, only the fire dot appears to be exactly the same as the original T6!
    man) it`s a sword in yr hands, conq sword, not axe))) also 5x failbuff and 8x buff that looks like buff from t5 or t6 armor. not surprising that you pull aggro from tanks

what is that picture showing?? its 100x63 pixels? someone playing AOC on a phone?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    i don`t blame them for being able to clear top raids. i blame them for their behavior in game and their unwillingness to help the community.
    Without the people you are blaming, none of the rf-raids would work. You need them to lead the raids, you need them to take the key roles, you need them for acceptable healing, tanking and dps'ing.
    These players help much more than the ones, who are constantly afk, dead or can't play their class in an acceptable way.

Face it...

The lowest common denominator prevails again. It's a joke. There's no 6 mans, few minis, few pug raids. Instead, everyone will stand around in a braindead "encounter" to grind coins for loot which makes absolutely no difference on the toon they have no clue how to play.

Great job, funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    The lowest common denominator prevails again. It's a joke. There's no 6 mans, few minis, few pug raids. Instead, everyone will stand around in a braindead "encounter" to grind coins for loot which makes absolutely no difference on the toon they have no clue how to play.

Great job, funcom.
    well I don't know if it helps that we just wiped several times on both bosses after this nerf. Though it did seem like we had a couple of "special needs" people who were trying to wipe us on purpose
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    well I don't know if it helps that we just wiped several times on both bosses after this nerf. Though it did seem like we had a couple of "special needs" people who were trying to wipe us on purpose
    Won't matter. Nerf will just encourage sheep to do this 24/7 and ignore many better things in game that they've never done.

Won't matter. Nerf will just encourage sheep to do this 24/7 and ignore many better things in game that they've never done.
    ye, there should be a cd pr. char on this stuff. And as others have said, shards should be obtainable from regular raids and 6 mans.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Reading these threads Im glad that I havent logged aoc for a month,and most likely I wont play again untill this joke company decide to turn on their brains and finally listen to the community and stop with their stupid and fail decisions which are destroying the game.
    Last edited by zeuss; 18th August 2016 at 18:13.
    IVORY TOWER

this has been this way for 8 weeks.. ever since RF came live, pugs have taken a dump on everything... and when wbwbwbbw comes its worse.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast