Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    It's even funnier if they don't even know where the entrance to the real jade citadel is... but still have almost a full set of that gear.
    I see people asking where the T4 vendor is - this means they didn't follow the main quest or didn't even check aoc.is-better-than.tv.

Where are the days when you knew everything about your next raid tier, drooled over the vendors and had already a road map for gear?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 16th August 2016 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I'll skip this one. People getting into the RF with a "wipe 5x before any effort" mindset...

I just got into raid with x5 buff because people were signing off and we still didn't finish it - tanks had enough and were first to leave. Then I got into another RF and saw people calling to deliberately wipe to get 5 stacks - something died in me. Maybe it's because a few days ago I saw a 100% heal rating PoM in the arena with SoJ dex ring and vanity shoes in power slot and lvl 80 necro that didn't buff and use dots...

BTW: it's funny to get new people into real T4 that are convinced it's like RF.
    It's really sad how many people in the raid finders have such a defeatist attitude - "let's intentionally wipe 5x to get buff"......

If you are in a real raid, you get two tries to take down the Lady...it took the rf I finally got into last night about six tries at Lady to get the plant to pop. And my bear had to go tank Neesa since the other tanks bailed.

If it weren't the only way to get shards then I'd be avoiding these things. But Funcom made doing RF a requirement if you want the ring. And if you skip a couple of RFs that is between 150 to 300 shards lost. Not including t4 relics and dragon tears (and t3 if you need that stuff).

I guess Funcom wanted to show off t6 to the casual raider. Wonder how many RFs pop this week? I had a hard time finding enough from last week to get my 14 alts done (did the 14 plus only two extras)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I'd rather they not nerf it. If people don't have the courtesy to show up with decent gear, read raid chat, and pay attention to a cast bar occasionally, so be it. I'd much rather they leave it as is than turn it into another world boss. As it is, either people will learn to do something other than get carried as they have in most of the game's content so far, or the raid will fail.

Changes I'd like to see would be dps having a minimum required HP in order to enter the instance, tanks have a minimum threshold for armor and prot, and healers have to have x amount of heal rating. That'll eliminate things like a tank I saw in RF yesterday with no better gear than level 70 crafted armor, or a rogue with 6k health who died almost immediately on every pull.
    have too say i agree. but there is no gear check at all in this game to lock indecent characters outside. I think they should transpose that solo golden golem fight they made in tsw to aoc !

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    yes. with normal strat. you down lady hp for 20-25%, kite strat only 5-10%. but with +/- low dps, better do normal. imo
    i saw some rf with so low dps that zelandra was still >90% after a burn with no shields at all :/ and it took like 5 minutes to have the 2 minibosses to 75 at the same time. One shot happens after the fights lasts 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I'll skip this one. People getting into the RF with a "wipe 5x before any effort" mindset...

I just got into raid with x5 buff because people were signing off and we still didn't finish it - tanks had enough and were first to leave. Then I got into another RF and saw people calling to deliberately wipe to get 5 stacks - something died in me. Maybe it's because a few days ago I saw a 100% heal rating PoM in the arena with SoJ dex ring and vanity shoes in power slot and lvl 80 necro that didn't buff and use dots...

BTW: it's funny to get new people into real T4 that are convinced it's like RF.
    that buff and abusing it on purpose to cover lack of skill is a shame in my opinion. Can we have a pedestal in the middle of the room after 6th wipe that kills the boss when clicked please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If it weren't the only way to get shards then I'd be avoiding these things. But Funcom made doing RF a requirement if you want the ring.
    I agree with you Several people made smart suggestions to add some shards to other raid content, or even some 6men runs. but i guess funcom knows rf would stop poping and be completely useless if it was filled only with clueless carries and afkers =(
    Last edited by Cappa; 16th August 2016 at 19:40.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

You know, until I see what and how the gems for those rings are and how they are obtained, I'm not so enthusiastic about this. Yeah it's an awesome ring, but, just some more brainless content. Why the **** does not the hardest content give the best gear any more? Now, killing pets and doing automatically generated dumbed down pug raids will give the best loot. Can't wait to see how the legendary cloaks will be and how to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    You know, until I see what and how the gems for those rings are and how they are obtained, I'm not so enthusiastic about this. Yeah it's an awesome ring, but, just some more brainless content. Why the **** does not the hardest content give the best gear any more? Now, killing pets and doing automatically generated dumbed down pug raids will give the best loot. Can't wait to see how the legendary cloaks will be and how to get them.
    We have had legendary cloaks for almost 3 years.. WB .
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    We have had legendary cloaks for almost 3 years.. WB .
    Legendary necklaces are next!

Spend 3.5 hours for both bosses. Even when we use english, german, russian & spanish in raid chat people still damage wrong Unicorn. After around 2 hours wipes with x5 buff we reach Zelandra and she goes down on 2nd or 3rd try.

I want Legendary Veteran's Boots! +20% speed!!!

lol) 4+ hours to kill 2 bosses. reward 5x sr3 and 25s)))
    last run was very funny) first boss down with 4xbuff and 2 wipe on lady with 4x and 5xbuff. a plant was +/-20% when she wipe us.
    but we tryed normal strat. after this and killed her at first try lol)
    so if there will be no chenges, best way for Zelandra is try to kill her normal way. then kite if raid can`t kill nessa and heng at same time.
    also a bugged instance today. after wipe, doors not opened so all must retreat. same was at Yoth last week but there you can pull mobs to kill all to unbug.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 17th August 2016 at 00:54.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast