Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Necro PvP 101

I dont see anything sustains your point of view. As i said base spell damage on necro is sh!t and i see no reasons to go so far with reanime and use so much non-factor feats for just 30% to base chill. I mean i dont see why this spec is better that others. You dont even get unholy hands for 1 feat and prefer some sh!t improvements to LS mana and stamina burn which is very useless without night of harvester.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 20th August 2016 at 10:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I dont see anything sustains your point of view. As i said base spell damage on necro is sh!t and i see no reasons to go so far with reanime and use so much non-factor feats for just 30% to base chill. I mean i dont see why this spec is better that others. You dont even get unholy hands for 1 feat and prefer some sh!t improvements to LS mana and stamina burn which is very useless without night of harvester.
    Not everyone can be like me.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

You could at least elaborate why this is the only viable specc.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You could at least elaborate why this is the only viable specc.
    Very well,

Points past 13 in Reanimation tree.
    -Ruined Blight / Dread Blight - mana/stamina damage from life strike. It's a decent amount for a 12 sec CD
    -Grim Hunger - 1.5% Mgc Health Tap Passive.
    -Unnatural Dexterity - 10% - self explanatory
    -Necrotic Pustle - -.02 secs off Flesh to Worms making it a .8 sec cast. The faster you cast, the more dots you can throw out
    -Bursting bomb - 30% increase to dmg on chill. Base Dmg. Stacked with Supream Lich and Shackled heart = 40.5% increase to damage. That's passive. No point to go down to Ritual of the Lich which is 50% increase on a 5 minute CD. Why would I take a 5 minute CD over a passive damage buff?

In the Nightfall Tree:
    -Plagued Heart Curse - Long Cast - "Chance of Recieving Unholy Damage." Kind of pointless if it's just a "Chance." It's not guaranteed.
    - Ritual of the Lich - Good Buff but definatly not worth wasting feat points to get it. Not to mention its a 5 min CD.

Basically you want to maximize your DPS by throwing out as many DoTs on as many targets as possible. The goal of my play style is to focus 3 targets at once. Why would I waste time using spell that has guaranteed damage (PHC). Not only would you be wasting valuable time using a useless spell, you're sacrificing time to cast different spells I.E. worms, PB, GS.

Speccing Ritual of Lich
    Less DPS = Longer time opposition will be alive
    More time opposition is alive = more kiting
    More kiting = Less DPS.

My Spec
    Faster casting/ casting relative splls = more dps
    More Dps= more health tap
    More Health tap = the longer you will survive

With my spec you're able to maximize your DPS, with lots of minor spell effects (Life strike mana/stamina dmg, 10% evade, Decrease casting time on Worms. 1.5% Health Tap)

You have extra base spell damage with embrace death and lich gives you dps too. Its more than chill in your spec. Also 1.5% health tap for 3 feats and 10% useless evade for 3 feats... Tbh whole your post looks like you are trolling. No additional ranged root for just 1 feat, no OP LS with night of harvester when its only worth feating things in reanime tree. Look at mechanics of wretched heart curse (enhancement to PHC), its much better than that idiotic 1.5% hp tap feat.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 21st August 2016 at 06:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Tbh whole your post looks like you are trolling.
    When he first wrote that post I was about to answer but then I figured out aswell that half of the post was just troll full of nonsense so I just deleted my message.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    When he first wrote that post I was about to answer but then I figured out aswell that half of the post was just troll full of nonsense so I just deleted my message.
    I agree that his post is a bit biased towards how he plays necro, but to call it a troll full of nonsense is wrong. Most of the things he says are pretty on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    I agree that his post is a bit biased towards how he plays necro, but to call it a troll full of nonsense is wrong. Most of the things he says are pretty on point.
    I just dont get the point of going so far with reanime and dont get the most important thing there. I mean free LS with OP healing and mana\stamiona drain. And ignoring of unholy hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    There are things on point obviously, anybody who know how to play necro see these but when he writes
    1) Always use supreme lich(personal opinion supreme lich is useless unless you want to duel).
    2) Never SW (especially with these pugs minis when you can wipe a whole team in a matter of seconds if you are smart enough and not rely on FtW to just steal kills).
    3) Most op ccs when barb,conq,pom,,demo,ranger got better cc's(frozen hatred is retarded op though).
    4) Noone else come close to what I do,(what he does exactly?).
    5 And to back everything up he post a pretty bad spec with the comment that its the only viable spec which Jerohn already explained why its a bad spec.
    Last edited by zeuss; 21st August 2016 at 08:45.
    IVORY TOWER

Lol, no I'm not trolling. Everything I have said I'm 100% serious. I made this post because I was bored while SAG was going on and no other minis were popping.

Once again, I'll stand behind everything I posted, because I know this class. I know the capabilities. I know what every feat point does. I know what every spell does. My spec is the best combination for pvp. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

It's just advice for other PvP players who want to play a necro.

And yes, Supream Lich is BY FAR the best AA perk for a pvp necro. Nothing anyone will say will ever make me change my mind. But that's just me. Take it for what it's worth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast