Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Premade Results!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    The game in the first pic looks very good, but conqs are silly!
    Would like to see this pve conq vs Gottmodus from Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    amneru is mechannos alt,and he is a brute conq, gottmodus dont stand a chance tbh.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Gottmodus only plays Carnage, which is much less cheesy but weaker in pvp. He doesn't have t3 crafteds, runes and shop pots either. So no, he wouldn't stand a chance. As far as carnie conqs go he's amazing though.
    Last edited by kalston; 28th September 2016 at 15:36.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Amneru insane on minis -99% win)
    so i guess maybe Uglybuds and Tikut might have a same results,but they are both slack

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    amneru is mechannos alt,and he is a brute conq, gottmodus dont stand a chance tbh.
    I know its Mech behind the keys, and I call he's character a pve conq cause of his weapons, runes etc. , and ofc most of all what server he plays on

By writing I would like to see them two have a fight I didnt mean that Gott would bury him. I was thinking more that it would be fun and interesting to see a big slow ass "Brianne of Tarth" in hulk stance vs the lightning fast carnage Gottmodus.

I wasn't just referring to Amneru tbh - when you look at the other team, Taanis outkilled Makunia, Monstroto and Tyyr. Not too shabby.

I also remember Vouga's conq from a couple of minis. Vouga generally makes noobs like me cry, but on his conq it was even worse than on his other chars
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    I wasn't just referring to Amneru tbh - when you look at the other team, Taanis outkilled Makunia, Monstroto and Tyyr. Not too shabby.

I also remember Vouga's conq from a couple of minis. Vouga generally makes noobs like me cry, but on his conq it was even worse than on his other chars
    Yeah brute conq has huge potential, in the right hands it's simply way over the top.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

There is no doubt that brute conq is OP, however the reason he got this many kills is also contributed by the fact that this was a premade and we dont realy focus tanks in premades so he was free to go frenzy most of the times. Sad truth is that in a pug minigame where people love to hit tanks he would have got alot less kills, and the dps classes on team would get more.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    There is no doubt that brute conq is OP, however the reason he got this many kills is also contributed by the fact that this was a premade and we dont realy focus tanks in premades so he was free to go frenzy most of the times. Sad truth is that in a pug minigame where people love to hit tanks he would have got alot less kills, and the dps classes on team would get more.
    Based on Mechanno's video of that premade (link it here, damnit ), I think you played for kills only, without flags? That makes a difference as well, I suppose.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Very good initiative too see premades going☺ keep thos results comming! No picture = didnt happen 😆 in a way ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast