Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Crom Premade Results!

In my opinion, in almost all premade videos i have watched in last years there are always two mistakes:

1.- Ppl dont play close enough, moving someting like a ball or birds, using walls or other element to protec sometimes against ranged toons and force them come to melee, in case the group cant not charge them, etc. The only organization is just focus this, focus that.
    2.- That a tank dont be the main focus dont mean can run free full time. He only has one anti ccs every 2 min, the rest of time must be snare, feared, stunned, knockback, etc. Ppl just think kill the focus and forget support rest of team. The idea of a tank is not focus, then doesnt exist, makes they are top killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Rhyme Writers High is so nice. Thanks mechanno for showing me this song.
    Nag Champa, Tales Of Men, The Journey and Poetry: How does it feel? are some other good ones from her!
    You can even find em on Spotify.
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    When do these premades happen?
    PvP is the only thing which would make me get back to game.
    Do you guys have premades setup only from guild, or could you get some outsider (after some reshape)?

And how are normal minigames nowdays?
    If I remember correctly it was on a Friday? Maybe Saturday? More towards the weekend when people can afford the time to play.

IMO, guild v guild is lame. There isn't 1 active guild today that has 6 premade level players. Grabbing the best 12 players online at the time would be the best way to balance these setups for a more enjoyable competitive match.

Let's be honest, there are probably like 15 active players that I would consider premade level material and they are, for the most part, in different guilds.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

These last games happened on Friday, late evening, close to midnight my time (CET +1) if I'm not mistaken.
    Yes we were able to get full guild group for these games, but at least 2 people there, including myself, had no previous experience in premades or any serious competitive pvp. Other team had players from several guilds, so it really wasn't about guild vs guild or best vs best. My point is, that in current state of the game, it's good enough that we managed to get 12 players online in the same time for having more or less controlled games.

Hope more people gonna get interested and we'll have these games happening more often. I'd say Friday and Saturday evenings are the best options.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Premades are in my opinion about having fun doing some sort of organized PvP instead of random minigames, and not about who can gather the best players..or who it is that win or loose. (It is ofc more fun to win)
    And it can be really, really frustrating when the opposite team have better players or a better setup and you die like a champ But it's still more fun then some of the random minigames you may encounter.

Hopefully more players would like to join these premades.. it is after all about having fun - not some sort of a 'high level competition' that only the best players can do

Quote Originally Posted by Enfira View Post
    Premades are in my opinion about having fun doing some sort of organized PvP instead of random minigames, and not about who can gather the best players..or who it is that win or loose. (It is ofc more fun to win)
    And it can be really, really frustrating when the opposite team have better players or a better setup and you die like a champ But it's still more fun then some of the random minigames you may encounter.

Hopefully more players would like to join these premades.. it is after all about having fun - not some sort of a 'high level competition' that only the best players can do
    This has been the issue with premades since day1, nobody wanted to go without the perfect setup.

I remember especially NW on Fury couldn't come cuz they didn't have a DT online, just ridiculous.
    Kinaputten

I doubt you will get many more as long as terms like "premade material" are in use.
    Most Cromites don't see themselves as hardcore PvPers and face enough verbal abuse in the puggies for daring to step a foot inside a mini

That KoA dared to take that step is applaudable, but I doubt you'll see many individuals Doing the same unless coached

My opinion, anyway
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    I doubt you will get many more as long as terms like "premade material" are in use.
    Most Cromites don't see themselves as hardcore PvPers and face enough verbal abuse in the puggies for daring to step a foot inside a mini

That KoA dared to take that step is applaudable, but I doubt you'll see many individuals Doing the same unless coached

My opinion, anyway

Yeah, I think you are right. It's unfortunate, and a shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    When do these premades happen?
    PvP is the only thing which would make me get back to game.
    Do you guys have premades setup only from guild, or could you get some outsider (after some reshape)?

And how are normal minigames nowdays?
    Your welcome to join our premade guild korando☺ we play togeather when were online☺ premades happen, but usually when i am not on 😕
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Well stated! I agree! If people really knew how fun and intense a premade can be! Then i bet many more would join☺ i dont care if a player isnt the BEST player as long as they do their best! I expect a heler too heal tho😆 and i expect help when i have the flag vs the other flag, i am too often ignored while flagging these days, my problem might be that i am used too push with flag, like i used too on fury😆😆 but on crom people are even more afraid of their k/d it seems 😆 i am talking about pugs now btw☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast