Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Premade Results!

Default Crom Premade Results!

Hi everyone!

Now days Premades has been a happening.

I would like this tread to be a tread where you may post pictures and results of these matches.

Many like myself like too see sutch scores!
    And people lets keep this tread civil☺
    no trolling!
    This way we can have a premade archive 😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Think we did this premade couple of months ago before funcom decided to ruin the game further, and I started spending all my time in overwatch instead.

http://tinypic.com/r/30diayt/9 - this game was just one of a few minis I set together with friends, with all 12 in same ts, and tried balance teams as best we could

I wish we did this kind of thing sooner, and more often. It's up to us to make the best out of what this game is now, with Funcom not giving a ****
    make an effort to find new friends ingame with some many old ones gone... and it's possible to have a good time again. I knew I tried for a couple of weeks in the start of the summer, and it worked.

Im gonna travel abroad for half a year, so it'll be funny to see the state of this game when I return. Good luck guys
    Last edited by Lurvi; 12th August 2016 at 15:38.

this is one of the many premades my guild Raised in Kheshatta has done against United Resistance. Most of them has been very well balanced and even. but sadly i dont have more screenshots, if any1 from UR have more screens post them please.
    http://bildr.no/view/b2ROYk40
    Last edited by Tyyr; 12th August 2016 at 16:11.

Do you guys have a schedule for premades or is it all spontaneous
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Do you guys have a schedule for premades or is it all spontaneous
    tried to make schedules for it but its been alot easier lately to ask other guilds when my guild has members ready, and vice versa etc. But normally we do them around 19-21gmt+2.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Ok cool
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Think we did this premade couple of months ago before funcom decided to ruin the game further, and I started spending all my time in overwatch instead.

http://tinypic.com/r/30diayt/9 - this game was just one of a few minis I set together with friends, with all 12 in same ts, and tried balance teams as best we could

I wish we did this kind of thing sooner, and more often. It's up to us to make the best out of what this game is now, with Funcom not giving a ****
    make an effort to find new friends ingame with some many old ones gone... and it's possible to have a good time again. I knew I tried for a couple of weeks in the start of the summer, and it worked.

Im gonna travel abroad for half a year, so it'll be funny to see the state of this game when I return. Good luck guys
    Tnx for posting☺ we had alot of this kind of premades on Fury half a year ago☺ and it works fine! You play vs people on ts and you dont have to play with Trollers😃. Cu in 6 months then😉 have a good trip☺☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Still waiting for the day a 6 bear shamen vs 6 bear shamen premade happens.

AoC Goals yo.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Tanks are not OP
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast