Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Crom Premade Results!

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Anny deasent team would not focus him☺ thats how it is in a premade😆
    And you see what happens if you let someone run loose
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Mech is a great player! But so are the rest of u people! Yes hes getting best k/d on hes Conq!. u actually need too know what your doing to do so! But yes hes a tank in a premade! Anny deasent team would not focus him☺ thats how it is in a premade😆
    Yeah he is really top player, i think only other top guys like Midian/Sarhal/Brogr/Monstro can do something against him. On a proper class ofc, coz conq in hands of top player is terrible weapon of destruction.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 16th October 2016 at 18:12.

If someone can do a heal parse next premade, I would really appreciate it.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

You know what... I have a second opinion on Mechanno's conq on this Pve server.
    After watching a few more videos with him playing like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Z_GXvn2YQ all I see is that the PVE items giving him a huge advantage over a regular pvp player.
    I like Mechanno, I respected him as a pvp player ..(when he was on Fury) and I have nothing against him but..this is rediculous.

I now know that with pvp gear like most people on Fury wear in minis..he would just be a regular decent conq.
    Dont get me wrong. He is a good player but he miss combos like everyone else, he do mistakes like everyone else and most of all these pve items is what makes him look godlike in these minigames.

and those retributive hits and what else non-critables giving combos and whitehits crazy crit priority, cause it feels like that game has some pseudo rng going for crits, but not fully thought through. Im not sure if the mechanic is like that, but it feels like it on tos also, with resonance+storm charge noncritables, giving all other and bigger spells, crazy crit chance (+40% storm field crit chance)

at least he has the balls to show it, so why giving him so much ****

What the hell Peeka, you ain't a pvp god?! Did you lied to me?!

As for pve items advantage, well, this is a pve server, so most of the players here have same access for all the pve stuff. So this kind of comparison imo isn't correct.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Hello! I'm gonna unlist future recordings and keep it in guild, which was the plan from the start but it got shared here and I thought maybe it might be fun.
    But it really isn't.

Thanks for showing an interest tho, buh-bye!
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    Hello! I'm gonna unlist future recordings and keep it in guild, which was the plan from the start but it got shared here and I thought maybe it might be fun.
    But it really isn't.

Thanks for showing an interest tho, buh-bye!
    That's unfortunate, there's not enough videos by top PvPers. Would have loved to see what minis look like from the perspective of your HoX (only uber HoX videos so far are from Vouga). But thanks for sharing those two videos anyway!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

When do these premades happen?
    PvP is the only thing which would make me get back to game.
    Do you guys have premades setup only from guild, or could you get some outsider (after some reshape)?

And how are normal minigames nowdays?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Rhyme Writers High is so nice. Thanks mechanno for showing me this song.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast