Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 pvp builds

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    "Slip free" doesn't say anything about granting a cc immunity. It states it gives a dmg bonus and deflection for 15 seconds. Are you saying it grants a 15 second cc immunity to those 3 ccs on top of the damage bonus and deflection? How many points did you invest in this particular spell?
    yes, slip free, sorry. only one point

it's not **** when you can proc 15 (12?) seconds fear/stun/silence immunity. proc the buff by taking a root/snare with slip free active, and read the description of the buff that appears then. last time I checked it was there, and yes, it's on top of all the other stuff.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 14th August 2016 at 13:23.

I agree. funcom probably were lazy when redoing the spell and forgot to undo the old brain spasms effect, so it's kinda broken atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    if there's a good conq/guard/barb on the other team? your team needs you 100% to disable that one scary backline harrasser every minute. ask amneru about it
    yea that amneru guy sure is scary
    mechanno says no

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    yea that amneru guy sure is scary
    😋
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    proc the deflection buff (by getting rooted or snared while having brain spasms up) and read what that buff does =))) it's broken, just not in the way you're thinking

and sure, it has to be used pre-emptively, but these days there are so many hoxes around, and they very often just do the root first thing. ranger traps. then there also are spells you can react to. it's not always you succeed, but if you do...
    Also very useful against carny conqs, free deflection.

i know that tos its not FOTM class but so many clueless ppl its not even funny...
    Шторм-кнут

Gonna try something like this for PVP week.

http://goo.gl/E9R14h

No idea how it's gonna work out but I'm leaning more on the defensive utility side as I'm low PVP rank. Nice cool downs and some sitatuionals as well as passive a from the general tree for quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zintair View Post

No idea how it's gonna work out but I'm leaning more on the defensive utility side as I'm low PVP rank. Nice cool downs and some sitatuionals as well as passive a from the general tree for quality of life.
    zero damage man
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Zintair View Post

You're gonna have a bad time...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast