Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T6 - Yothians

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Yep, kite Yothians, burn Whisperer, burn the 2 adds that spawn 3 times, burn the Yothians to 0%. Yet another joke of an encounter with absolutely nothing in common with it's real raid version.

The real tactic would be impossible for a raid finder raid anyway, look at Entity, it's the only boss so far that required a tiny bit of organisation, it was still easy and heavily nerfed into the ground but it was 10x harder than any other raid finder boss we've had...

This isn't the first time so far a boss has been completely destroyed with the raid finder;
    Archfiend completely ignored the main mechanic of the fight, Zaal the main mechanic was generally removed, Imp an entire side was removed (I'm not complaining about that one too much), Zodiac had it's only real mechanics removed/done for you (except meteor which is terrible). There's probably some I've forgotten.
    3 Brothers -- main agro mechanic ignored
    Arby - aoe circles completely nerfed to nothing
    Thoth - puzzle u just run over.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

These are world boss level encounters. What were you people expecting? If there's any complication at all they couldn't be done. Entity was almost too much for many of the RF's I joined last week.

Thumbs down GM response

GM Raetos: Greetings, unfortunately it appears you are currently offline, I apologize we did not get to contact you while you were connected. Yes we are aware of the issue and it should be fixed shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you in the mean time. If you have any other questions or issues please (you know the rest).

Exact same response that I got to the T3.5 Zaal broken boss which the fix was like 2 days later

So my question is:
    1) If I put petition in within 10 mins of the content being released and "You are aware of the issue"
    a) Is this your canned response or
    b) Did you release content knowing it had an issue

2) How can for the 2nd time, new content be released to a production environment where
    a) It is obviously untested
    b) Not have a GM online to at least observe the carnage. (who remembers Dekenkatz being around when they first introduced the open [I won't call it world boss] world boss out in Paikang a few years back).

3) Why isn't there the message on the logon page like you did for 3.5 one so people are aware. At least unlike that boss, you can work around it so disabling the encounter isn't needed like then, even though it probably should be so the noobs don't get the idea that is how you are meant to do T6 proper.

Can I beg funcom, please test the remaining 2 encounters before they are released. The majority of the population of the servers will not have seen them for real so will be painful enough as it is. Combine that with the release time as being one of the quietest times of the server (but as an Aussie, thanks for actually making the release smack bang at our prime time as a contrast to the usual downtimes we have) meaning there are even less people that have cleared the T6 content (as compared to if it was released prime Europe time).

well) not so bad))) 1 boss is easy if tanks know what to do with yoth.
    looks like if pools all over the floor, it`s not good) so pls, if you on tank:
    1 tank yoth near wall.
    2 don`t let them come close to each other.
    3 try stack pools of fire or acid one on another. move yoth to the edge of the previous pool

those pools add debuff, stop dps and wait till it gone if you have 3-4 stack on you. 5-6 stacks = you dead. debuff look like green(acid) or orange(fire) icon near yr name.
    all should look on them to not wipe at last part.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 9th August 2016 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    well) not so bad))) 1 boss is easy if tanks know what to do with yoth.
    looks like if pools all over the floor, it`s not good) so pls, if you on tank:
    1 tank yoth near wall.
    2 don`t let them come close to each other.
    3 try stack pools of fire or acid one on another. move yoth to the edge of the previous pool

those pools add debuff, stop dps and wait till it gone if you have 3-4 stack on you. 5-6 stacks = you dead. debuff look like green(acid) or orange(fire) icon near yr name.
    all should look on them to not wipe at last part.
    The pools do not add the debuff, that's you hitting the bosses do. Hitting Acid gives you the poison one and hitting Char will give you the Fire one.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Yep, kite Yothians, burn Whisperer, burn the 2 adds that spawn 3 times, burn the Yothians to 0%. Yet another joke of an encounter with absolutely nothing in common with it's real raid version...
    If you stop comparing it to real T6 and take it for itself the encounter is actually quite nice that way - only thing bad about it in my eyes is the n00b buff. Without it people would need to "work/improve" to get loot. With n00b buff V you'll be able to burn down everything anyway, even the mechanic that is still there

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    If you stop comparing it to real T6 and take it for itself the encounter is actually quite nice that way - only thing bad about it in my eyes is the n00b buff. Without it people would need to "work/improve" to get loot. With n00b buff V you'll be able to burn down everything anyway, even the mechanic that is still there
    Yeah so.. the circles not clearing is intended? Seems like an obvious bug to me and not really nice when 3/4 of the raid also dies from stacks because they have no clue.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    well) not so bad)))
    well i was wrong. half of ppl are so dumb that can`t kill blind chicken in bag. most wipe becouse no 1 from 3-4 free tanks can`t pick up yoth if tank died. then they start pull aggro and not let move yoth from pool at last part.
    i`m done with this crap. 15-25s not worth my time

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    So when will the pool clearing mechanic be patched in?
    We're aware of the issue and will have it fixed for the next update!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast