Thread: LF Guild

Default LF Guild

I'm a mostly solo player who enjoys occasional groups and raids and have been running guildless on a majority of my toons. Figured now that I had a couple of 80s that I should find a group of people to occasionally enjoy group content with.

I'm not looking for an "nightly raiding guild", or a guild that farms one k6 dungeon for pants and does nothing else. I'm looking for a smaller guild that does a variety of content (old world, new world, doesn't live in t2), TEACHES people not familiar with instances, and most of all, doesn't try to guilt trip people into joining raids by getting lackeys to send /tells consiting of "Do it for the good of the guild" messages or 6mans or spends an hour or more spamming in guild chat for ppl to join their nightly raid. I have a working headset and have enough functioning braincells to be taught instances, I just need a group that is willing to actually work with me instead of carrying me through content thinking that I will learn without actually explaining anything.

My hours are pretty flexible, but I do shift work and my job requires me to switch shifts to cover for people. I would say I play primarily in USA night times, but lately have been playing in mid EU morning times. My weekends atm are mostly free. This being said, I dont spend every single night on AoC, play a few other games, and occasionally get in a mood to binge on one of the many rpg franchises out there.
    Last edited by Xeinah; 8th August 2016 at 08:07.

I recommend Bathed in Blood. We are a North-American based guild, but have world-wide members, so there's always someone in game. We support all players, from those starting in Tortage to those in end-game. The guild hosts T1-2 raids, and is expanding to T3 and up, but no pressure to attend. Ditto for 6mans and unchained dungeons. If you just want to hang around with a bunch of fun folks in a guild where there's always a few online and something happening, then I think you will be happy with BiB.

We have teamspeak, a website (http://bathedinblood.shivtr.com/), a T3 guild city in Purple Lotus Swamp, and lots of helpful players.

Pst me in game (usually on Zedeye or Zedfast these days), or Deathbyblood (or any variant thereof).

Cheers

I am not in bathed in blood, but I think it is a great guild for the casual player looking to learn to raid and have some fun on occasion.