Thread: hyrkanian faction question

Default hyrkanian faction question

My faction window says hostile with hyrkanians. How can I raise my standing with them?

Thanks

it means that you are friendly with the wolves of the steppes, so you have to switch faction. to do that, you need to click on a poster that is located near the hyrkanian's camp. it will bring both factions to minus something (i don't remember the exact value) and give you a quest to kill 10 wolves.
    when you have completed this quest, however, you still cannot take quests from your new faction, you still have to kill mobs of the opposite faction until you get the new one to 5.000 points.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    it means that you are friendly with the wolves of the steppes, so you have to switch faction. to do that, you need to click on a poster that is located near the hyrkanian's camp. it will bring both factions to minus something (i don't remember the exact value) and give you a quest to kill 10 wolves.
    when you have completed this quest, however, you still cannot take quests from your new faction, you still have to kill mobs of the opposite faction until you get the new one to 5.000 points.
    with new 30% bonus if subscripted he become automatically green friendly and can start quests
    Victory or Death