Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RF vs Real Raid strats

Default RF vs Real Raid strats

I've been thinking if it would be useful to have a thread on RF strats and how the raid is different than the real raid.

There are a lot of people that go in RF that have never seen that instance.

Thoughts?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Thoughts?
    Go ahead.

Raid Finder - wipe until wipe buff stacks high enough you can white hit boss till death.
    Normal Raid - wipe or wait for filling until raid leader rages and disband.

100% legit!
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

I'm not Columbo, but i think people who don't read raid chat won't be reading anything on a forum.

/agree with previous post !

and i'm sad about it =(
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartisan View Post
    I'm not Columbo, but i think people who don't read raid chat won't be reading anything on a forum.
    I have to agree. The people that would need to read it the most will never be on these forums to actually read it.

I would have found this kind of thing useful as a player who knows T1-T3, T4, and some T3.5/T5.

Knowing just what mechanics were different when moving down to raid finder versions would help simplify things.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Raid Finder - wipe until wipe buff stacks high enough you can white hit boss till death.
    Normal Raid - wipe or wait for filling until raid leader rages and disband.

100% legit!
    Is there a wipe buff? I have never seen it, what stats does it give?

For each stack after wipe if enocouter last long enough
    +10% magic dmg
    +10% damage
    +10% constitution
    and some heal.

Icon on upper buff bar, looks like conqueror lumbering hulk afair.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

I think this type of information would be useful, however I also wonder how many will look at it...time would only tell.

What I think would also be useful is a thread containing scripts briefly explaining the fights for each RF instance ..either by boss or by instance.
    That way players who want the RF fights to go easy and fast and are interested in helping new people understand what is happening could come to that thread and copy the scripts to use in RF....decreasing the need for them to retype the same information every raid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast