Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Push Hold and casting

Default Push Hold and casting

Hello guys! Is there any way to cast spells by push the button and hold it instead of repatedly clicking it again and again?
    Thx for any advices!!!

what spell would you spam forever ?!? cannont find any class where iy would work properly.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Yes. It's called a macro button.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    what spell would you spam forever ?!? cannont find any class where iy would work properly.
    preparing for the WB, maybe
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by palanch01 View Post
    Hello guys! Is there any way to cast spells by push the button and hold it instead of repatedly clicking it again and again?
    Thx for any advices!!!
    No, there is not.
    1. You do not need that for any class.
    2. Macros are giving you the edge over the players who play honestly.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by palanch01 View Post
    Thx for any advices!!!
    You could achieve this using 3rd party macro software. Such as some gaming peripheral software. Razer and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    It's not a good way to play either class, but I guess a demo could chain cast shockstrike/fires of Gehenna or a necro could spam ice strikes. I already see some PoMs who I think only have smite on their bars.

You sound like the laziest person alive lol.

Or we could stop drawing premature conclusion for the sole purpose of getting off derogatory comments, couldn't we?

Maybe palanch01 really wants to afk during world boss while he weighted down his Ice Strike key. But maybe he simply does not yet know that Age of Conan supports spell queueing? In MMOs that don't have this feature the way to maximize one's DPS often is high frequency button mashing once a cast nears its end to minimize 'downtime'. So you can either go hard on your keyboard, or find a less hardware straining way to achieve the same goal.

As mentioned, not necessary in AoC.

I think he does not want the button to be pushed down the whole time so he does not have to do anything at all.

As far as I understood his question he is looking for something that works like you have to press the button for a spell the whole time until the castbar is finished.

Right now in AoC you need to press the button and your character does the spell unless you interrupt him by pressing Esc or moving into any direction, but the TS wants to make his character cancel the spell once you stop pressing the button for your spell, like in FPS games shooting your weapon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast