Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Information about update size

Default Need Some Information about update size

Hello iam new member here and i want to know about the size of update.. my problem is i downloaded the game and the patch scren opens and says updating and i finally noticed the update size is 13gb very high and so i continue the update and as it takes few days to download such big update but today i saw that it says another update is coming on 27th july 2016 so my problem is this update also will be huge like 13gb? or it will be less as i first updated this after this all update will be less in mb instead of gbs , because downloading these updates takes very long time and i dont want to do this with another update .. so please give me an answer .. and thanks

a normal update is a few hundred mb at most.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

There is no update on the 27th. It's a server restart.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    a normal update is a few hundred mb at most.
    thanks and how siege works? its good? because some people says its really not good because you need to bid system so its not gives much freedom as only good fac always get in siege others cant so

i have to admit that i don't understand your question...

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

i have to admit that i don't understand your question...
    "...thanks and how siege works? its good? because some people says its really not good because you need to bid system so its not gives much freedom as only good fac always get in siege others cant so"

in English becomes

"I cannot express my gratitude well enough, my fellow interlocutor; yet, I am befuddled with one mere thought, which is bruited about rather than stated, concerning the siege constituent of the game, perchance in terms of quality, if I may hearken your reply. I have been apprised that participating members of a siege are obtrusively coerced into the levity of so-called "bidding" when it comes to choosing a vying side within the aforementioned instance of the siege: while it may possess meager proffered freedom, does it always signify that one side will be more puissant than the other?"

Unfortunately, the pen was shaking a bit when the individual was rendering his thoughts verbatim, Yawgmoth. Thus, there might have been a couple of mistakes.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 27th July 2016 at 15:37.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

ROFL

i'm not even sure whether it's easier to read the op or your baroque english...

ROFL

i'm not even sure whether it's easier to read the op or your baroque english...
    I immediately imagined this:

badassg: thanks and how siege works? its good? because some people says its really not good because you need to bid system so its not gives much freedom as only good fac always get in siege others cant so

1. Well, uhhh... [lissen 8]
    2. Yes.
    3. Fare thee well!

[Fail] Yawgmoth-VDN: i have to admit that i don't understand your question...

Default siege

i wanted to know how is work siege any good? some people says its impossible to go to seige because when you bid there are others faction who are stronger so they always get chance in seige .. and we need to join a faction which bid for siege so another problem so getting in seige will be hard ,.. its really is? and some says this game become old so most people not playing so its really true ?

Quote Originally Posted by badassg View Post
    i wanted to know how is work siege any good? some people says its impossible to go to seige because when you bid there are others faction who are stronger so they always get chance in seige .. and we need to join a faction which bid for siege so another problem so getting in seige will be hard ,.. its really is? and some says this game become old so most people not playing so its really true ?
    If faction=guild and bid=declaration of war then: yes, the stronger attacker gets the opportunity to attack and yes, sieges don't happen anymore (at least on Crom). The biggest problem was always the lag (48 vs. 48).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast