Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Push Hold and casting

Is this not the same as a macro hitting Ritualistic Bloodshed on a timer? I really didn't think this was somehow illegal.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Is this not the same as a macro hitting Ritualistic Bloodshed on a timer? I really didn't think this was somehow illegal.
    I would think that any aid acquired from outside AoC is, maybe not illegal, but unethical, at the very least.

Perhaps he/she is asking because most modern MMOs have at least one spell or hot-key that allows you to use a skill or spell while in movement . In other games this allows players to focus on movement while queuing up for a more robust spell/hit while the relatively low dps auto-hit is still maximizing dps overall.

It's called a feature in a number of later MMOs. Nothing "lazy" or "unethical" or wtf ever ~

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Perhaps he/she is asking because most modern MMOs have at least one spell or hot-key that allows you to use a skill or spell while in movement .
    Perhaps, but that is an in-game feature, not a tool acquired from outside the game.

It's called a feature in a number of later MMOs. Nothing "lazy" or "unethical" or wtf ever ~
    But, it's not a part of AoC. So, such a thing would be unethical or, arguably, cheating.

If AoC incorporates such a tool in future, at that time it will be perfectly acceptable. Until then it is playing outside the rules of the game.

What's so bad with staying within the rules of the game?

The lot of you should stop being douchebags to the newbie. It's a %100 reasonable request for far too many games that want you to mash one button.

Except that's never needed in this game. You don't need the thing you're asking for palancho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12