Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you kidding me Funcom

Default Are you kidding me Funcom

25 silver from chests in raid finder??? how does that REMOTELY compare to the minimum tokens a prem account gets of 2x T3 relics or 5 atlantean shards??? the whole point of RF is to gear up....if I wanted 25 garbage silver i'd do 2x stupid faction quests in 10 minutes...the silver needs REMOVED!!! you can either get what youre after to gear up....OR complete garbage..yay for us../sign if you agree

Have premium account. Can confirm I get silver too. What you raging about?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I'm premium also...I think the 25s is a trash reward, we all don't have hours to waste sifting through silver rewards to gear up....if I want silver ill do a few faction quests MUCH faster

no effort grindfest often gives random rewards, that's just ok.
    if you want real rewards, join the real raids maybe ?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

To be honest, the loot from the raid finder raids is Ok. It's nothing great but also not bad.
    I mean, look at the fights: They are dumbed down to open world normal mob bosses. Don't expect the loot you would get in the normal version of the same raid.
    After around 25 raids on one character I got like 4 dragon tears, almost enough T4 relics to buy a big piece and several T3 relics... and this was done in 2 weeks, so don't tell me the loot is bad.

And by the way: Even dragon tears can drop from caches you got from T3 RF raids... try that in normal T3.

and you can search the forums, one of funcom representatives said it would take years to gear up from this. i just don't remember who did in which thread.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    and you can search the forums, one of funcom representatives said it would take years to gear up from this. i just don't remember who did in which thread.
    It was mussagana in the feedback thread if I remember rightly
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    To be honest, the loot from the raid finder raids is Ok. It's nothing great but also not bad.
    I mean, look at the fights: They are dumbed down to open world normal mob bosses. Don't expect the loot you would get in the normal version of the same raid.
    After around 25 raids on one character I got like 4 dragon tears, almost enough T4 relics to buy a big piece and several T3 relics... and this was done in 2 weeks, so don't tell me the loot is bad.

And by the way: Even dragon tears can drop from caches you got from T3 RF raids... try that in normal T3.
    25 raids in 2 weeks with "almost" 1 big piece of T4 and lotsa T3 relics isn't a good way to make the point that the loot is good and not a long-ass grindfest friend...the whole point, if I'm not mistaken...is to gear up the casuals and new raiders in gear 3 TIERS behind current raid content....gear that nearly eliminates you from consideration for a raid....and getting trash silver half the time or worse isn't a waste of time? cmon fanboy I'm a massive supporter of AoC and most of my posts are supportive and positive...but the RF drops are trash, sorry.

And here I thought Raidfinder was just for stocking up on atlantean shards to buy the legendary rings. Go join an ordinary pug if you want to be geared up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    And here I thought Raidfinder was just for stocking up on atlantean shards to buy the legendary rings. Go join an ordinary pug if you want to be geared up fast.
    how long did it take you to gear up in a top guild shax?...and joining a pug will gear new players/casuals up fast?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast