Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newish/returning player LF guild

Default Newish/returning player LF guild

I'm looking for a leveling/social guild. My character is named Suvukai, a Demonologist. I'm looking for a good guild. Looking for a guild that does all types of activities, but with an emphasis on leveling and dungeon running.

Quote Originally Posted by pivesrublee View Post
    I'm looking for a leveling/social guild. My character is named Suvukai, a Demonologist. I'm looking for a good guild. Looking for a guild that does all types of activities, but with an emphasis on leveling and dungeon running.

what timezone??? hard to reply without more info. CROM is world wide, so need more data to help you...
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    what timezone??? hard to reply without more info. CROM is world wide, so need more data to help you...
    US Eastern time zone. Sorry bout that.

Black Lotus Rogues is good for helping players get back into groups and lower level raids..

Shadowdancers have been around for a long time also, and walking dead are other choices..

For top end progression raiding there is only one US based guild doing that (RA), but I know you are not looking for that right now.. So start with BLR, or SD or TWD.

There are lots of other small guilds, but honestly this game really is better in large guilds.

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Are there any guilds who raid during Australian times? (Or as an alternative, US West on Friday/Saturday).

Recently returned player here. I was up to T3 (with taste of T4) raiding on my ToS when I last played and in the guild Blood N Ashes which still seems to exist but I'm the only one logging in.

RN raids Aussie time.. Their weekend raiding is T5/T6 with TWD I think. Not sure what they do during the week.

Shadow Dancer: Raids 8pm U.S. Eastern Pure PVE. Tier 1-Tier 3.5 with Tier 4 Progression and occasional Dungeon groups.

The Walking Dead (TWD): Raids 8pm U.S. Eastern Pure PVE. Tier 3.4-Tier 4 with Tier 5/6 Progression

Black Lotus Rogues: Raids U.S. Evenings. PVE/PVP with Dungeon groups as well. Tier 2-Tier 3.5 (unsure t4/t5/t6)

Rogue Angels Raids U.S. Evenings Primary PVE with some PVP. Most advanced of U.S. Guilds, Tier 3/3.5/4/5 with T6 Progession to last boss(?)

Those are the primary active U.S. guilds. There are many other small ones but they do not offer consistent raids and such.

Also alot of activity during EU hours. EU raids usually start around 12pm to 1pm each day and run til about 4pm. (eastern)

There are ALOT of EU guilds but I would recommend Aichmophobia (t1-t4 with some progression in t5) and Dawnsong (t3-t5 with t6 progression in works) Both Dawnsong and Aichmo are English speaking international guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclese View Post

Rogue Angels Raids U.S. Evenings Primary PVE with some PVP. Most advanced of U.S. Guilds, Tier 3/3.5/4/5 with T6 Progession to last boss(?)
    Hey we raid T1 and T2 also :P

But yes we are on Ethram-Fail. He is slowly being whacked to pieces..

Default Night Wolves

As a matter of fact, a newer guild namely Night Wolves also runs raids using est. time zone. Were fairly newer guild, but with a lot of older players and returning players. Be happy to invite you if your still in the hunt... banecrushr, diceybane or baneskin, baneswill blkhorse... a few of my toons I am on a lot.

i need a guild to play in PST... at the moment i came back home from my job the raids already starded.
    i need to do t3/3.5/4 and ewant to progress to t5/6... i play a conq as a main character, also have a guard and a barb... making a PoM atm.
    meh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast