Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

my subscription ends in 2019... i wonder if the new prices will be ready before that...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I wouldn't even bet penny on that.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

yea, i guess you're right...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Sub offer is new crafting revamp.

Funny how people are still eager on feeding this trash company with money
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

As with everything i think its just a case of Funcom working to slow and not taking it serious enough, then when people ask for what was announced they try to buy time with the same old, its in the works , its important it'll be released soon, With the development of the game and coding needed i can understand, but this is none of that, this is new sub prices, this is not related to development or coding, its people sitting around deciding on a new price scheme and releasing it, seriously how can it take you guys this long? We seem to have returned to the long silence from Funcom on the forums as well, they only things we hear from them are on server restarts and updates...

If you guys sat around and actually talked about the new sub deals how could it take longer then a couple days to work it out, and then a further couple of days, hell say even a week to implement it, this should all have been wrapped up 5 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    As with everything i think its just a case of Funcom working to slow and not taking it serious enough, then when people ask for what was announced they try to buy time with the same old, its in the works , its important it'll be released soon, With the development of the game and coding needed i can understand, but this is none of that, this is new sub prices, this is not related to development or coding, its people sitting around deciding on a new price scheme and releasing it, seriously how can it take you guys this long? We seem to have returned to the long silence from Funcom on the forums as well, they only things we hear from them are on server restarts and updates...

If you guys sat around and actually talked about the new sub deals how could it take longer then a couple days to work it out, and then a further couple of days, hell say even a week to implement it, this should all have been wrapped up 5 weeks ago.
    I have to agree it is crazy how this is taking so long , im ready to give funcom cash and resub its like they do not want my $$$

Well, since this was posted for Fallout 4, No Man's Sky and some other games already, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjp...youtu.be&t=46s

*in memories of*
    - the slithering chaos
    - the crafting revamp
    - new weapon types
    - new AA talents
    - unchained minigames
    - cross-server tech.
    - and much more
    Last edited by xCodename; 21st August 2016 at 16:38.

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post

I agree with everything you said. Funcom silence is just absurd

take for example Overwatch developer he interacts with the community on a daily bases. (I know the comparison is just HAHA) but I only ask AoC devs to answer our questions

I'm ok with the pace of content updates. but the marketing team is just **** they are so lazy I can make alot of ideas within hours and they just sit on their ***** getting paid for sleeping on their desks and laughing on our posts

unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey! We're still working on nailing this down and will roll it out soon.
    JULY 20 you wrote this!!!

ARE YOU TROLLING US???

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast