Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by fstech View Post
    Yep mine ran out a while ago and was waiting for this too, until I read the word soon, so I'm figuring it will be right after the crafting revamp.
    mine ran out too, But i moved on to modding skyrim instead. roughly 300 mods running stable and super fun, missing aoc only a little. ive gotten so tired of the same content. that they better drop this price a LOOOT for me to come back. and if your pretty much full AA on 4 toons with t4, i see no reason to really sub unless the new subs have something extra special (and drop the price quite a bit.).

Ill sub when there is somethign worth subbing for. its that simple. no a promise. and not a soon, no hints, i want to see it patched. then ill evaluate and sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    mine ran out too, But i moved on to modding skyrim instead. roughly 300 mods running stable and super fun, missing aoc only a little. ive gotten so tired of the same content. that they better drop this price a LOOOT for me to come back. and if your pretty much full AA on 4 toons with t4, i see no reason to really sub unless the new subs have something extra special (and drop the price quite a bit.).

Ill sub when there is somethign worth subbing for. its that simple. no a promise. and not a soon, no hints, i want to see it patched. then ill evaluate and sub.
    How would you view a simple game world expansion (more zones fitting the original books, more gear, more factions, random elements etc.) or an expansion that included a lot more customization options (more recipes, more crafting options, guild options, more building or impact of players on the world etc.), but without the usual hype and overpowered items coming with it (just plain mods and options) in AoC? If you like modding in Skyrim, would offering some more options in AoC bring you back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    How would you view a simple game world expansion (more zones fitting the original books, more gear, more factions, random elements etc.) or an expansion that included a lot more customization options (more recipes, more crafting options, guild options, more building or impact of players on the world etc.), but without the usual hype and overpowered items coming with it (just plain mods and options) in AoC? If you like modding in Skyrim, would offering some more options in AoC bring you back?
    Since FC is going to none of that, it's a moot question. They're incapable of even completing the fabled crafting revamp they worked on for literally years, forget about brand new zones. The only thing we're gonna be offered will be a laughable discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I think the main reason is simple: New things to do. Content in AoC is old, very old and no new additions are not helping. Playing modded Skyrim or Fallout you have almost unlimited content in form of patches, new weapons, new story lines, new NPCs and much more.

If AoC would actually get more content, basically new and interesting stuff to do, people would keep paying. But 50% more relics? Nah, thats not content, thats just Pay to Win, get your gear faster than people without premium. There is totally no point for a subscription (if you were longer in the game and actually got to the "real stuff") because you just get more "in game currency" but not a new area to explore or a Story Line to complete.

The point of subscriptions is to get something for paying money a longer period of time, part of that money should go right into developement but in AoC that isn't happening since 2012 (or even earlier). But if you get nothing new while paying a monthly fee people will just move on.
    And in this case: Modded Skyrim gets loads of content from the community for free. No monthly fee included. And a lot of Mods are just as professional made (by far not all but there is a good amount of them) as for example the Khitai expansion for AoC.
    Last edited by xCodename; 13th August 2016 at 17:37.

Would really appreciate an update or time scale on this , have been f2p since 8/8 waiting to see new deal for resubs ...

new prices will be up at same time as craft revamp)))
    protract with prices is not very good. was a lot of new and returnees after membership "update" but now they go away(

Don't bother trying to use game cards. They no longer accept them.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I would like access to all my characters, but I'm not about to sub just to unlock my characters. Looks like Funcom aren't to interested in sub money any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey! We're still working on nailing this down and will roll it out soon.

that was a month ago. is it still soon or will it be "Very" soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abady View Post
    that was a month ago. is it still soon or will it be "Very" soon ?
    I can tell you it's a month closer.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast