Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey! We're still working on nailing this down and will roll it out soon.
    Just roll 1d10+4. It will be a better number than your marketing can "calculate" judging from the current shop and membership model (and the stock market). And...it is way faster and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Just roll 1d10+4. It will be a better number than your marketing can "calculate" judging from the current shop and membership model (and the stock market). And...it is way faster and cheaper.
    I just rolled a 9. My players hate me
    Short cuts make long delays.

Wasn't this settled already? I thought the answer was 42.

My subs up fairly soon here , would like to see something happen here soon , i thought the new subs would be tied in more with the new f2p format when it was released .

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    My subs up fairly soon here , would like to see something happen here soon , i thought the new subs would be tied in more with the new f2p format when it was released .
    same story ! would like to know asap =)
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

All of the old Russian and, possibly, Polish accounts (registered before the mergence with Two Eagles and Rothat) STILL have to pay $3.7 per month, $10.3 for 3 months, $18.8 for 6 months, and $37.7 for a year (I have a screenshot with proof if needed). Maybe some needy people will be gifted with some of those inactive accounts.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    A fitting comment.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

The new and returning people are here right NOW, and there is no new offer yet. Your veteran playerbase advises people NOT to sub, because they feel that the changes were a downgrade to what a premium member got befor (and they were, that is a fact). Because we know there will be an offer "soon" and we do not want to advise people to pay the higher prices now. Those new or returning will be gone until you sorted out your new prices.

Funcom, I blame you to activly, willingly and knowingly sabotaging your own product. Do something, now. And pelase stop lieing aout your "marketing team" - if this timeline is what they came up with, fire them. If any suit high up decides to renew the f2p system and release new content and then NOT release the new price system - look closely into his matters, you know, with the past you have with those people...^^

Have seen the same thing: People actively advising against paying a subscription, as it's currently not all that attractive. The whole deal with going b2p only makes sense if the prices are adjusted in concert... not months after.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Just came back from not playing the game since the first launch months... Had a look at the shop and the conversion rate between sterling and funcom points, then proceeded to laugh at the insane prices you're charging for a game that's essentially "End of Life".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's no longer possible to get veteran tokens any more? (I have a few from when I was subbed at launch).

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast