Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    JULY 20 you wrote this!!!

ARE YOU TROLLING US???
    soon means 6 months
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    soon means 6 months
    soon means 6 years)

Cool

My sub has ended too now. Should I stay or should I go on? Its all up to you Funcom!

the funny thing is that apparently need much time to lower the price, very much (I have the impression that it had been thrown out in the hope that it was forgotten or pass unnoticed), while for negative things like remove funcom point bonus, time not used it, they were so fast that did not even make a decent ad in the game, half a sentence thrown on the forum and POOF, Funcom bonus point disappeared without even need a patch!
    Victory or Death

It seems like whole idea of new subscription price was showed only to calm down all the hysteria on forums after release of 5.0 patch. Now, after everyone who wanted to quit the game did cancel their subscriptions, it just doesn't make any sense to lower sub price and lose even more money

So my guess is, subscription price gonna stay as it is for quite a while.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

It appears they are in zero rush to do anything more for this game. Its back to silence and pure maintenance mode. No response to anything, no time table for any future updates, and of course a sub offer thats been all smoke. The funcom people that posted for that one day are back in the shadows to never be seen again. We had maybe 2 game director letters this year, the only person to respond is Odon, and even that is wearing thin now.

Perhaps we will get a sub offer later this year, but with absolutely no road map for the future, why would anyone want to buy it?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    It appears they are in zero rush to do anything more for this game. Its back to silence and pure maintenance mode. No response to anything, no time table for any future updates, and of course a sub offer thats been all smoke. The funcom people that posted for that one day are back in the shadows to never be seen again. We had maybe 2 game director letters this year, the only person to respond is Odon, and even that is wearing thin now.

Perhaps we will get a sub offer later this year, but with absolutely no road map for the future, why would anyone want to buy it?
    I agree.

What happened to the monthly director letters? Odon is the only "official" person I have seen post here since I have started to play and those are mostly server restarts and such. I checked out the TSW forums even though I do not play that game and they seem to have regular posts from Odon and Devs. Heck, even EverQuest II which is 12+ years old now has more Dev postings in a single day than AoC has in an entire month. The team there is very connected to their customers. Here it feels like we have been abandoned.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    I agree.

What happened to the monthly director letters? Odon is the only "official" person I have seen post here since I have started to play and those are mostly server restarts and such. I checked out the TSW forums even though I do not play that game and they seem to have regular posts from Odon and Devs. Heck, even EverQuest II which is 12+ years old now has more Dev postings in a single day than AoC has in an entire month. The team there is very connected to their customers. Here it feels like we have been abandoned.

Listen, they've made it clear in the past that they (Game Director or otherwise) are under NO obligation to communicate with us thru "letters".

If you follow the company as a whole; you'll see they are very focused on TSW right now and are even streaming on Twitch from time to time. Devs have been dropping in on Guild/fan-sites for EXILES as well ~ but AoC is back burner right now with regards to ground-breaking features. Raid-Finder is not anything new for MMOs. Though, I am happy with the way it was rolled out and gets hot-fixed.

I don't bother complaining anymore. When I do, FUNCOM often drops something cool on us shortly after and I feel stupid. And they know the got us vets ~ we're institutionalize at this point. Where would we go? So I, as many of my in-game aquatints, I continue to pay the subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    I agree.

Because they do not care. Not a little bit.

AoC is dead and they know it, they will let the game rot until no one plays it anymore and if so, they will just shut down the servers.

Just look into the global chat of Crom, the "most populated server" in this game. It's a complete desert, no groups, no raids, just a few people spamming PvP nonsense or "join RF fgts!!1!!!!11".

To everyone:
    If anyone still thinks that your sub money will help AoC alive you are totally wrong, DON'T wait for the new prices, it's totally not worth it spending ANYTHING on this game because they will laugh at you and take your money without giving you anything back that is worth the money.
    Last edited by xCodename; 22nd August 2016 at 15:17.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post

To everyone:
    If anyone still thinks that your sub money will help AoC alive you are totally wrong, DON'T wait for the new prices, it's totally not worth it spending ANYTHING on this game because they will laugh at you and take your money without giving you anything back that is worth the money.
    So what game SHOULD we be playing ? Lots of complaints here ~ no solutions.

I jumped in on the Alpha-Test for Titan-Fall ; Good times

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast