Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    If anyone still thinks that your sub money will help AoC alive you are totally wrong,
    Let's be serious. We all know, 90% of paying does that just to keep access to theirs toons or gold, rest for +50% relic boost. We are all beyond point of sanity. And FC knows that and even not trying to hide they're exploiting that.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    So what game SHOULD we be playing ? Lots of complaints here ~ no solutions.

I jumped in on the Alpha-Test for Titan-Fall ; Good times
    Been checking out star citizen its alpha is coming along , looks pretty neat , and you know they put the money straight back into development of that game not other games owned ...

I'm playing Overwatch with a few friends, it's awesome to actually get response and content from Blizzard.

The only solution that FC can bring up is investing TIME AND MONEY into this game - but that will never happen.

Good question. For me it may be that I've simply gotten too old for video games. There's nothing out now or in the works that I care about or look forward to in the least with a mild exception for Exiles simply because it's Funcom. Can't do the high fantasy, rainbow farting unicorns thing anymore and don't find the space combat games appealing, never have plus things like Star Wars are just high fantasy in space, and od'd on shooters a long time ago as well. At this point I just alternate between AoC and TSW while waiting for new content.

My dream game would be a melding of the best parts of AoC and TSW in a Mad Max meets X-Men in the Twilight Zone type of game. A earth ruined by the filth and resulting invasions from other planes and dimensions versus opposing factions that have aligned for survival but are still keeping an eye on coming out on top in the end with ghosts and demons from the past and present, and perhaps even the future, mixed in. All with TSW's storytelling and blunt force psychological trauma and AoC's rawness and brutality. Would be one helluva undertaking, not to mention expensive, but damn what a game it would be.

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc.../topless01.jpg

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...SW/crawl01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by akaidios View Post
    Been checking out star citizen its alpha is coming along , looks pretty neat , and you know they put the money straight back into development of that game not other games owned ...
    Star Citizen does look good. I've been watching that for a while now. I still play Freelancer, on the Discovery server. Roberts knows how to make a good space simulation game for sure. Been a fan for years... Wing Commander, Privateer, Freelancer...
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I'm playing Overwatch with a few friends, it's awesome to actually get response and content from Blizzard.

The only solution that FC can bring up is investing TIME AND MONEY into this game - but that will never happen.
    ...and this is why I will be letting my subscription run out in a month and a half and never look back.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    How would you view a simple game world expansion (more zones fitting the original books, more gear, more factions, random elements etc.) or an expansion that included a lot more customization options (more recipes, more crafting options, guild options, more building or impact of players on the world etc.), but without the usual hype and overpowered items coming with it (just plain mods and options) in AoC? If you like modding in Skyrim, would offering some more options in AoC bring you back?
    yes. a new content pack the size of khitai would prolly make me sub for another year.
    a new progressions system with a new crafting revamp that was promised along with that new game area, would prolly make me sub for another 2 years.

but this one new zone thing. laughable. IM tired of the same quests, the same things to do, the same rotations, the same classes, the same armor. the endless grind for gearing up alternative toons. so right now while im modding skyrim after this playthrough it will prolly be time too look at a new MMO, and so far i feel more inclined to go elsewhere for my money then back to AOC; especially since i can do everythign i used to in AOC, for free now. but since ive done it? why bother? unless my wife or my friends start playing (which i cant see them doing ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    yes. a new content pack the size of khitai would prolly make me sub for another year.
    a new progressions system with a new crafting revamp that was promised along with that new game area, would prolly make me sub for another 2 years.

but this one new zone thing. laughable. IM tired of the same quests, the same things to do, the same rotations, the same classes, the same armor. the endless grind for gearing up alternative toons. so right now while im modding skyrim after this playthrough it will prolly be time too look at a new MMO, and so far i feel more inclined to go elsewhere for my money then back to AOC; especially since i can do everythign i used to in AOC, for free now. but since ive done it? why bother? unless my wife or my friends start playing (which i cant see them doing ever).
    New faction zone would be great, but I do not think we got enough players to support development of such size.

Got to keep new players staying in the game, more subs better for all us...too many groups of need exp to press a keyboard button will not keep new 80s stay.

Having just looked at TSW forums and the activity there from funcom and the streams and videos they post im quite disappointed in them, it seems quite clear their intentions towards AoC , i agree the price will probably stay they same, scared they would lose customers to fund TSW and Exiles they announced a price change to keep people subbing for a few months, The sad part is TSW forums seem to show Funcom support that game 100 times better then AoC, we get a weekly reset letter telling us down times for reset and so on, they actually get forum activity from Funcom over on TSW , shocking how a company can just treat two sets of their customers so very very differently ... Just look at the Dev tracker on these forums to see how little input we actually receive ...

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    it seems quite clear their intentions towards AoC , i agree the price will probably stay they same, scared they would lose customers to fund TSW and Exiles they announced a price change to keep people subbing for a few months
    But that doesn't make sense. Quite the opposite really.
    Me and many people I know (even people in this thread) haven't renewed their subs because they are waiting for the new prices.
    I'm a new player and I know that if they hadn't announced anything about their intentions to change the pricing I would be subbed now.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast