Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Another week... more silence...

Guess there wont be anything till later this year.
    Yeah looking that way , owell sub up on main account in 6 days il resub once they introduce the changes , f2p until then

Funcom

Hey all, we're still working on the new subscription pricing. This is a fairly substantial change, so we want to make sure about it before we take the lid off. Thanks for your patience
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all, we're still working on the new subscription pricing. This is a fairly substantial change, so we want to make sure about it before we take the lid off. Thanks for your patience
    Any kind of of time table? Some people in my guild have been waiting quite awhile because there was no sub deal back from the anniversary.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Really need this new price. My premium expires tomorrow so wont resub until this comes.

new price per month will be 12.98$)))) HUGE discount, just to make sure that no 1 will sub again

p.s. if you guys have problems with counting on fingers, i can send some abacus for free
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 5th August 2016 at 00:01.

So my sub is up today, how much longer are we going to have to wait for this to get rolled out, considering you guys said on the 20th July that we are still working on it, how long does it take really to get this up and running, its not like its new code in game its a new sub price system, how does this not take a couple days tops to work out?

Bump to funcom and their epic slowness...

Sub is also just finished, would like the new deals rolled out asap, i have to agree and do not understand how this could take sooooooo long...

Default Sub Price

Yep mine ran out a while ago and was waiting for this too, until I read the word soon, so I'm figuring it will be right after the crafting revamp.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast