Thread: So free to play players can do any raid they want????

Default So free to play players can do any raid they want????

And access any area they want????

Yes, but they are required to buy the expansion packs to access them. For instance, to access the t4 (Jade Citadel, Memory Cloud, Jade Citadel Courtyard) area, a player needs the "Rise of the Godslayer" Expansion pack, but no longer requires a premium membership
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinett View Post
    And access any area they want????
    only if they have the expansions, they need to buy Rotgs, DS, Turan and Vanaheim in order to get in there.
    if you were promium before the update (and i think you had to be premium at the moment of it) you get access to all areas you already had.
    meh...

T1, T2 and T3 should be free for all.

Don't know about raidfinder versions - there were free-to-play-players in the Turan raid, but I don't know if they'd bought the Turan package. Anybody have an idea?
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    T1, T2 and T3 should be free for all.

Don't know about raidfinder versions - there were free-to-play-players in the Turan raid, but I don't know if they'd bought the Turan package. Anybody have an idea?
    I've been able to get into RF Turan & I have NOT purchased the expansion. I attempted to enter the zone after raid & I am unable to even step into the zone ; which makes sense if I didn't buy it.

Seems to me that the patched-game has all the zones installed but will only allow entrance into unpurchased areas by going to the RF raids.

Developers say in the past what Raid Finder free for everyone

As I understand it, the six man instances which had required premium/membership before are also open to free to play now too, for example Scorpion Caves Unchained, AoK UC and House of Crom.
    Of course to get to the six mans in areas that require an expansion/adventure pack you need to have purchased those areas eg RoTGs for RoF/Vortex, Turan for Ardashir Fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    As I understand it, the six man instances which had required premium/membership before are also open to free to play now too, for example Scorpion Caves Unchained, AoK UC and House of Crom.
    Of course to get to the six mans in areas that require an expansion/adventure pack you need to have purchased those areas eg RoTGs for RoF/Vortex, Turan for Ardashir Fort.
    don't forget Dragonspine, it has become a new expansion pack, with 2 raids and almost 3 6man instances
    meh...