Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worth coming back for a EU pvper?

Default Worth coming back for a EU pvper?

Hello!

Been lurking around the forums while chasing some other ä good game to pvp in but tbh, there still is no other game that gives me the same fun Aoc did.

How ever from what i read ppl from eu seem to have quite high ms and wonder if all eu players have it? Maybe some other Swede can tell me how their performance is?

Hows the population? Any pvp going on at all? Have characters on Fury but my main barb and bs are on Crom i think (pretty sure i transfered them there the last thing i did since Fury was dead at that point ).

Is Fury still alive ? Red something about a merge with rage?

And how about pvp content, any new stuff other then that festival thing? Any new way of getting those minigames tokens?

Cheers Hjulstad

Hi Hjulstad,

Fury = i dead (almost) few minigames ect. Bit more ppl on when its pvp week but stil not enough. Daily pvp zones when u can find ppl, but mostly the ppl dont fight eachother:P

Crom = decent population. U get alot of minigames. But i can end up playing with the same ppl for some rounds. But its good enough to have some fun!
    PS! I know u know how the AOC minigames is and it has not changed, ppl are stil totaly retards from time to time. Not runing for flags only for kill etc. But u know the drill.

Ms is ca 116-125 for me here in Norway Oslo. Its playable but it can frustrate u from time to time. But totaly playable!

U can now buy t2 pvp gear from the AOC shop for some funcom coins, but thats okay. Atelast we have fewer T1 ppl and thats great!

U have a quest now that stacks ups each time u win a minigames up to 15 or somthing not sure. Never finnished the fullquest. And that quest gives u some tokens pvp exp potions each time the quest stacks.

Have a great day!

/Lornz

Quote Originally Posted by Lornz View Post
    Hi Hjulstad,

Fury = i dead (almost) few minigames ect. Bit more ppl on when its pvp week but stil not enough. Daily pvp zones when u can find ppl, but mostly the ppl dont fight eachother:P

Crom = decent population. U get alot of minigames. But i can end up playing with the same ppl for some rounds. But its good enough to have some fun!
    PS! I know u know how the AOC minigames is and it has not changed, ppl are stil totaly retards from time to time. Not runing for flags only for kill etc. But u know the drill.

Ms is ca 116-125 for me here in Norway Oslo. Its playable but it can frustrate u from time to time. But totaly playable!

U can now buy t2 pvp gear from the AOC shop for some funcom coins, but thats okay. Atelast we have fewer T1 ppl and thats great!

U have a quest now that stacks ups each time u win a minigames up to 15 or somthing not sure. Never finnished the fullquest. And that quest gives u some tokens pvp exp potions each time the quest stacks.

Have a great day!

/Lornz
    Thanks for the Quick reply Lornz.

It sounds pretty good then. Guess i will try my luck on Crom to start with.

Ive slacked so much so my BS and Barb arent even full t2 yet haha but i play to enjoy tbh, not for the grind. Now i just need to decide wheter to play BS or barb, or maybe even try playing sin again, didnt really play it serious after the rewamp so many years ago hehe.

Are there pvp quest zones on Crom or is it only the pvp festival in CE for world pvp?

Guess Ill just be happy with minis otherwise.

Also any Old Furians around? Seen Hyen and some other ppl on forum but thats about it.

/Hjulstad

Your Welcome m8,

As u said on the first post, it is no game thats have the same pvp system as aoc, and thats why i still hang around :P.

The daily pvp quest is only on fury, not sure why they dont bring it to Crom:/.

And also i forgot to metion that we got a noew "pvp" content, and its arena. Its like sparing arena but i will get some rewards. Have just tried it once, and it was not for me.

Yes it some old furyans around, you have the guild "raised in keshetta" and tyyr is the leader (Old fury member). And most of the ppl in the guild are from fury i think. But i guess u will stumbleupn some old fury players u know, if u return .

Yes Hyen is activ on the forum but not sure if he is activ in the game. Havnt seen him for a long time.

/Lornz!

Quote Originally Posted by Lornz View Post
    Your Welcome m8,

As u said on the first post, it is no game thats have the same pvp system as aoc, and thats why i still hang around :P.

The daily pvp quest is only on fury, not sure why they dont bring it to Crom:/.

And also i forgot to metion that we got a noew "pvp" content, and its arena. Its like sparing arena but i will get some rewards. Have just tried it once, and it was not for me.

Yes it some old furyans around, you have the guild "raised in keshetta" and tyyr is the leader (Old fury member). And most of the ppl in the guild are from fury i think. But i guess u will stumbleupn some old fury players u know, if u return .

Yes Hyen is activ on the forum but not sure if he is activ in the game. Havnt seen him for a long time.

/Lornz!
    Ah yeah pretty sure I was in Tyyrs guild before i left last time. Hes still active? 😀

Arena sounds like a soldier thing 😂

Gonna uppdate the game this evening and see if i can get online to see some action 😃 really do miss the combo system.

Any pvp outside of minis on Crom btw ? And how often is the pvp festival thing?

Thanks again for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Hjulstad27 View Post
    Ah yeah pretty sure I was in Tyyrs guild before i left last time. Hes still active? 😀

Arena sounds like a soldier thing 😂

Gonna uppdate the game this evening and see if i can get online to see some action 😃 really do miss the combo system.

Any pvp outside of minis on Crom btw ? And how often is the pvp festival thing?

Thanks again for reply
    Tyyr is pretty active, also Hyen is running around on his barb Hatefist.

Pvp festival is once a month, not nearly as fun as it was on Fury but its okei I guess. You can get good minis in EU prime time.

Dont even try Fury its a disaster.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post

Pvp festival is once a month, not nearly as fun as it was on Fury but its okei I guess. You can get good minis in EU prime time.

(Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post

Oh Kinaputten still around aswell.. Nice to see.

Yeah will stick to Crom for now then.

Hopefully see you guys ingame later this evening

Thanks alot for the replies. Shows there are some nice ppl still alive around here atleast haha

you just have to adjust to the ping abit, or play a class where it hardly mathers like bs or barb

hey mate

a few old furians can be spotted on crom (personally Im semi-active, but almost everyday Im online).

Pimmz: any tips how to do it. I ve heard only about VPN, but never tried it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast