Thread: So... what's next?

Default So... what's next?

Now that the arena, raidfinder and membership revamp are out...and since we no longer get monthly dev letters, what's next on the list?

New minimap? finally finish slithering chaos? group dungeon finder? finish crafting revamp? new aa's? fixing long-time bugs? update outdated gui? improve itemshop to put it on par with TSW?

Any word?

Probably Most like new items in item shop so they can grab more cash, in that is what they care about is look like

I would like to hope for some real group content, we've had 2 instances in 3 years. Don't need anymore solo content, don't need new systems and don't need system updates (well we do, but they don't have the resources or care/knowledge of the game to do anything good with them).

The direction these days is new overpowered items but no new content and having those items locked behind paywalls or horrible new systems, so I guess we'll just get more of that.
    Last edited by Evito; 16th July 2016 at 06:45.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Now that the arena, raidfinder and membership revamp are out...and since we no longer get monthly dev letters, what's next on the list?

New minimap? finally finish slithering chaos? group dungeon finder? finish crafting revamp? new aa's? fixing long-time bugs? update outdated gui? improve itemshop to put it on par with TSW?

Any word?
    From what I seen in last news from developers, looks like we get slithering chaos & group dungeon finder next. Sure they already drop mini-maps and crafting revamp from plans

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    don't need new systems and don't need system updates (well we do, but they don't have the resources or care/knowledge of the game to do anything good with them).
    A big reason why I was such a proponent of the crafting revamp. This game is lacking seriously on systems. I'll still dream though. The Anarchy Online Engine took only 7-8 years. If we keep on the crafting revamp we could make it in that timeframe

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    A big reason why I was such a proponent of the crafting revamp. This game is lacking seriously on systems. I'll still dream though. The Anarchy Online Engine took only 7-8 years. If we keep on the crafting revamp we could make it in that timeframe
    They promise 1 new mini-game map per year

If they reinstall group minigame signups the returning player surge would be significant. I know plenty of people who left for this reason.