Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death by loot boxes

Default Death by loot boxes

So as many people on crom is aware, Lerchee died to a loot box in T3 (proper) lower in the brothers room. He took a rez right where the box spawns just before we started to attack it so didn't have much health:

Treasure Chest's Avarice hits Lerchee for 1029 crushing damage.
    Lerchee casts Death Penalty 1
    Lerchee died.

My question is, has anyone else ever died to a loot box? Lerchee says he surely can't be the only person to ever die to a loot box. Is anyone willing to admit they have?

Quote Originally Posted by yyema View Post
    So as many people on crom is aware, Lerchee died to a loot box in T3 (proper) lower in the brothers room. He took a rez right where the box spawns just before we started to attack it so didn't have much health:

Lerchee died.

My question is, has anyone else ever died to a loot box? Lerchee says he surely can't be the only person to ever die to a loot box. Is anyone willing to admit they have?
    Sounds like that box was actually a Mimic. Gotta be careful around those sneaky buggers
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Sounds like that box was actually a Mimic.
    Just git gud and youll beat it

I would have never thought that it's actually possible to get killed by this chest lol
    Always saw this chest attacking and "biting" someone but I didn't see any damage done by it, maybe it was destroyed too fast but very funny to know that it can actually kill players

Would be totally funny if the raid almost wipes and the last player left manages to kill Ixion at 1% HP or so and then has to face the lootbox for an epic fight...

Lerchee died.

I blame the conq -- if the conq didnt have a walmart res, Lerchee would have lived..

Bad conq!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Treasure Chest's Avarice hits Lerchee for 1029...
    Have the rules changed ? ~ we're allowed to name players ?

/confused

he just pulled box agro, that's all =)
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

It doesn't really fall under the naming and shaming rule. Congratulations Lerchee for your exceptional death.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Seriously. Funcom has to make an achivement for that magnificent death now. Call it Lerchee's greed
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast