Thread: Power Leveling

Default Power Leveling

Hello, my brother and I started playing AoC again but he doesn't have a character on Crom sadly. Is there a possibility to boost my brother from 20-80 through grinding?

Go to DMC in kheshatta there is sometimes people powerleveling there.

how does this actually work, do i have to dps the mobs until 2% and then we leave the party and he kills them?

No you just need to be in the group with a level 80 while he kills the mobs. You will get xp.

*FACE PALM* or you can actually just pay funcom real $$$ and get a full T3 raid gear level 80.

Why do people do everything they can to avoid playing the game. What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by yyema View Post
    *FACE PALM* or you can actually just pay funcom real $$$ and get a full T3 raid gear level 80.

Why do people do everything they can to avoid playing the game. What's the point?
    This befuddles me as well. Is it not easier to create a low-level character and play together if they want it that much? Funcom should ban power-levelling or fix it.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

funcom should ban ppl that know what to do, better then funcom)

LunaticAsylumLA, if you don`t want get xp, just group with lvl80 alt at low lvl zone and you will get like 1-3xp per kill

p.s. if you don`t like something, just don`t do it. i don`t like new arena, so i don`t go there, i don`t like lame, half finished vanaheim, i don`t go there.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 15th July 2016 at 12:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    funcom should ban ppl that know what to do, better then funcom)

LunaticAsylumLA, if you don`t want get xp, just group with lvl80 alt at low lvl zone and you will get like 1-3xp per kill

p.s. if you don`t like something, just don`t do it. i don`t like new arena, so i don`t go there, i don`t like lame, half finished vanaheim, i don`t go there.
    The stupid thing and imo banable offense with powerlevelling is the camping aspect and intentional behaviour to "own" a zone or area, which results in some quests and zones unplayable and undoable for the majority (a similar danger now lies in the new daily challenges). Of course everyone can play as they like in general, but if you disrupt or make others gaming close to impossible, it is not nice. Of course there are situations were it is not intentionable (e.g. the zone was empty when you started and some lowbie logged in for the quest and has to wait for respawn) and many powerlevellers invite you to the group, if they see you or get told that you need a mob for a quest. Still some claim and block the area on purpose (because they get paid?). Instead of banning or setting a policy about such areas and intentional camping behaviour, funcom DID ban people rushing and powerlevelling in private zones. This should be legit (where is the unfair advantage in it, when you can do the same in open world and hurt other players when you do so?), since it hurts no one in the age of solo instances and +% speedlevel boosts (especially when the goal of the game is to get to lvl 80! ).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 15th July 2016 at 14:19.

Just let players kill eachother and you will not see plvl anymore haha. Only weaklings can ask to ban for that.

Or for about USA$20 he can pay to have a character transferred to Crom.