Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Massive lag spikes since 5.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We've investigated reports of increased latency after the 5.0 update and haven't found anything conclusive quite yet. If folks are still having issues with this, I'll keep bringing it up.
    the servers seem to freeze when rf pops or something like that. easy to check : when you have a group of players being teleported to the raidfinder instance and the remaining dozen players complaining the game goes full red lag bar on teamspek ! and it affect most other players not joining rf.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by cappa View Post
    the servers seem to freeze when rf pops or something like that. Easy to check : When you have a group of players being teleported to the raidfinder instance and the remaining dozen players complaining the game goes full red lag bar on teamspek ! And it affect most other players not joining rf.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    the servers seem to freeze when rf pops or something like that. easy to check : when you have a group of players being teleported to the raidfinder instance and the remaining dozen players complaining the game goes full red lag bar on teamspek ! and it affect most other players not joining rf.
    i sure hope there are more than 36 people online at a time lol..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

disconection every day around 20.00 gmt+2. also lags on US evening time( 6-9pm) whan we raiding with BiB. ppl in ts say about lags in same time, so it`s sure not local internet

Still experiencing a large lag spikes, it's so hard to play when this happens.

There was a rather long spike up into the red today while doing the world boss around 4:30pm eastern. Multiple people were complaining about it in Global and NPH so I knew that it wasn't just me.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

happens from time to time, but is not that bad...
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    happens from time to time, but is not that bad...
    If you play solo, i had less spikes in the past year, but what i noticed recently were additional spikes related to grouping and mounts. In thunder river for example, it was impossible to use a mount, while running at similar speed went fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    If you play solo, i had less spikes in the past year, but what i noticed recently were additional spikes related to grouping and mounts. In thunder river for example, it was impossible to use a mount, while running at similar speed went fine.
    I do not know if there is a correlation, it is true that the lag hit me immediately after getting into a flame forcing me to leave it for the shame (I have caused 3 wipes after three horrendous red lag spikes) and in mini, but many times I have been suffering from lag even in the Arena or Vanaheim which are events in solo. Perhaps the group accentuates but the sudden yellow/red lag can strike at any time and situation
    Victory or Death

Minigames with these lag spikes are amazing. It's like playing in the Matrix.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast