Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Default Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

So, doesn't matter if you have Veil or not, boss continually heals back to 100% and you take the damage but don't have the stun.

Is this broken?!?

Moving my post from the other thread here;

Erlik Raid Finder version broken, in the melee phase everyone gets Foul Presence with or without Veil making the boss just stay 100% health all the time. Needs a fix, seems you meant to remove that debuff but didn't.

Ps; Stop releasing broken content every time, Arena, the nerfs to Ethram Fal and this have all been released completely broken and unplayable, just shows incompetency.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Moving my post from the other thread here;

Erlik Raid Finder version broken, in the melee phase everyone gets Foul Presence with or without Veil making the boss just stay 100% health all the time. Needs a fix, seems you meant to remove that debuff but didn't.

Ps; Stop releasing broken content every time, Arena, the nerfs to Ethram Fal and this have all been released completely broken and unplayable, just shows incompetency.
    To be honest I didnt expect anything better,they have it as a trend to release broken and untested content. If someone can say that raid finder is content!
    Last edited by zeuss; 11th July 2016 at 10:21.

Disappointing broken content again, please test the new content before release please.
    Just remind me the previous hoards from itemshop, is it that hard to confirm a correct loot table before you sell them???
    How will you feel if you are buying hoards that doesn't drop legendary at all?
    Selling hoards that doesn't drop what are written in the description is a fraudulent business, and ninja fix it without compensation is making it worse. This is not a defamation but fact. Please double check your content that require payment next time ty.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Of course...this bug was found at about USA EST 0610 - so no GMs online for another two hours....Amazingly frustrating for your player base...therefore not really a good time to set the raid finder to reset ..when no employees available to receive reports ...
    but I predict a hotfix in about three to four hours time ie USA EST 0900 or 1000 ... depending upon how hard it is for the programmer(s) to fix the code... and hopefully not much later than that or it's going to impact EU prime time raiding...annoying enough that at USA EST 0900/1000 a hotfix/maintenance will cut into oceanic//Russian prime time.

Confirm that. Just out of a RF raid and we tried multiple times. I've checked and all got veil, aa's were used and still he healed up to 100% all the time.

Shame, was looking forward to that QQ

Cheers Euklid

Another bug is that 1 or 2 people always get stuck in these bull statues by the entrance door and they cannot move at all and are stuck there forever. A friend of mine got obviously pissed off after it happened in 2 consecutive raids.

Remove raid finder from the game.

Give 'shards' to all raids.

Let people play the game the way it was meant to be played.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Remove raid finder from the game.

Give 'shards' to all raids.

Let people play the game the way it was meant to be played.
    Yes please, remove this raidfinder nonsense.
    All these activities that require no brain but give top rewards imo have a negative impact on players satisfaction in long term.
    Gear is a good short term incentive, but in the long term players will not stay in game without something challenging and fun to play.
    Actually RaidFinder, as Vanheim or Arena, are fun 0%, challenge 0%, reward 100%. They are pure grind.

Yes they are good to attract casual players for few weeks, but I'm really not sure they will pay your bill in long term..

Ok for an "easy" approach, but at least make it a bit fun...
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 11th July 2016 at 11:46.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast